Job Vacancy at Oluwole Kehinde & Co.
Posted on: 11 June, 2015
Deadline: 24 June, 2015
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
Oluwole Kehinde & Co. - A leading Law Office seeks an experience Legal Counsel Who can work independently, with little or no supervision, at its Lewis Street, Lagos Branch Office to fill the position below:
Interested candidates should:
- Have at lease five (5) years of continuous active post-call legal practice experience at a top law office(s).
- Posses at least 2nd Class Degree at both LLB and BL levels of education (Candidates with lower class of degrees but who have more than five years of practical qualitative experience may also apply).
- Have an excellent communication and listening skills.
- Have strong people/clients handling skills.
- Have a good MS Office knowledge.
- Have demonstrable capacity to use the internet, and
- Be a strong team player who is able to work under pressurized working environment.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and conditions of service are attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, CV's and photocopies/scanned copies of certificates claimed to: email@example.com
Oluwole Kehinde & Co.
29, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way
Onigbagbo House (2nd Floor)
Abule Bus Stop,
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written and oral interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at Legal Answers LLP
- Managing Associate at Chris Ogunbanjo LP