Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Fosad Consulting is seeking to hire a smart, intelligent and enthusiastic individual who will oversee the management of the organisation's investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing facility, real estate and rental income. The Real Estate/Facility Officer will deliver a high quality, efficient and effective property management service for the Organisation's property portfolio including new lettings, rent reviews, facility management, service charge management, easements, valuations and general estates management issues with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of the organisation and its clients.
• Facility/property management
• Business development through upgrading of portfolio
• Liaising between the company and vendors
• Tenant selection
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks
• Build a network of agents and co-ordinate and develop a robust relationship with them for company by organizing quarterly meetings with them
• Protects the company's value by keeping information confidential
• Submit daily/weekly/monthly report to General Manager
• Independently respond to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature
• Handle all inquiries within capacity
• Perform to earn Management’s full confidence
• Assure discreet handling of all business
• Keep business documents confidential
• Minimum of a HND/BSc in Estate Management
• 0-2 year’s minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
• Proven record of managing a property experience
• Must be confident, a self starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
• Must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
• Computer literate with good Ms word, excel, powerpoint skills
• Independent judgment
• Technical knowledge of the specific area of assignment and of overall company activities
• Must possess Discreteness, Confidentiality, Integrity, High learning ability, Team Spirit, Proactiveness and foresightedness, Resourcefulness and Managerial skills
Our client, a leading and successful marine, engineering, construction, environmental consultancy and analytical laboratory services company offering integrated services to both national and multinational companies is seeking to recruit an Admin Officer for their Logistics, Procurement and General Office Administration.
The administrative officer will work closely with the various head of units and report directly to the General Manager.
Excellent project management and organisational skills
• Able to multitask effectively and meet tight deadlines
• Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and be able to work independently and error-free in a fast-paced environment
• Energetic, proactive approach to work
• Strong communications (verbal and written) skills
• Integrity: high personal ethical standards
• Ability to prioritise work with minimal supervision
• Resourceful and efficient
• Exhibits help behaviour beyond strict job requirements
• Flexibility and willingness to work
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.