If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Aries Concept Nigeria Ltd is a full-service public relations, communications and management consulting firm specialises in developing results-oriented strategies for business,non-profit, cuase-related, social marketing and public interest intiatives.
We have the expertise and non-profit to integraye positioning, branding and communication strategise into their vision and mission to increase awareness, foster positive change and bolster non-profit, corporate philanthropy and business partnership programmes.
Minimum of HND/B. Sc. Mass Communication/ Communication Art.
No less than 3 years in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications Consultancy etc. Work Experience in the Development environment will be an advantage.
Working within a highly focused small team, the Communications Officer will work closely with the Head of Communications, providing editorial, strategic, creative and operational support across our work. He or she will play a key role in ensuring our communications are both influential and informative for the full range of our stakeholders.
- Help maintain and build reputation
- Support staff to make effective use of brand
- Production, sub-editing and distribution updates
- Support development of brand materials
- Drafting, editing and distributing materials for the press, for Parliament and for civil servants
- Fielding inquiries from stakeholders including journalists, politicians and service users
- Develop, manage, update, write content for website
- Maintaining social media accounts
- Support the implementation of a social media strategy
- Help market and communicate events
- Provide creative, editorial and operational support for communications projects
- Assist in the implementation of public affairs activity
- Compile and circulate electronic daily news summary
- General admin duties as required
- Plan/create multi-media communications materials
- Maintain library system for press cuttings, monitor cuttings and report
- Monitoring the media for relevant publications on company's and client's activities.
- Developing and presenting weekly, monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports.
- Collating items for Annual Communications plans of company and clients.
- Developing relevant communications tools (Press Releases, News Reports, Analysis for syndication, etc.), and following up to ensure broadcast /publishing.
Method of Application
Cover Letter and CV submitted to email@example.com