Exciting Job at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2015
Deadline: 16 June, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
African Sun Amber Residence Limited - We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
To ascertain the effective and effient utilization of the human resource including:
- Staff recruitment and selection
- Employee development
- Labor law requirements
- Industrial Relations
- Human Resources Administration including compiling of monthly staff returens, leave forms, long service awards, staff movement, statistics and payroll issues.
- Scheduling performance appraisal and interviews
- Conducting selection tests in liason with departmental line managers
- Maintaining stable industrial relations climate
- Liase with head of departments,co-ordinate,monitor and evaluate departmental trainings
- Monitoring the administration of the employees 'welfare fund..etc
- Degree in HR Management/Past Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about African Sun Amber Residence LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Lounge Manager at Bukka Hospitality Limited (Bukka Hut)
- Jobs at FADAC Resources (FRS)
- Job Vacancies at Tastee Fried Chicken (TFC)
- Confectionery Roles at Spronks Boission Palais
- Fresh Jobs at Hotel Ibis Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at The Place
- Assistant Chief Steward at Marriott International
- Director of Finance at Marriott International