Jobs at GlaxoSmithKline
Posted on: 22 February, 2012
Deadline: 6 March, 2012
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
At GlaxoSmithKline we have challenging and inspiring mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our mission gives us the purpose to develop innovative medicines and products that help millions of people around the world. We are looking for smart and dynamic individuals to fill the following position:
First Line Sales Manager - (Ref FS001)
• Lead. coach and motivate team to achieve and/or exceed district annual sales target for all products while remaining within expense budget.
• Ensure sales team's tactics is in line with marketing strategies and appropriate Standard Operating Procedures and focused on agreed targets.
• Identify. exploit and develop new business opportunities in order to drive performance and maximize sales team's result.
• Ensure representatives territory sales plan and activities are consistent with district sales! business plan.
• Maintain necessary contact with internal and external partners within the product development, support the supply chain in order to manage any issues that may arise from it, which may impact on availability of products.
Bachelor of Pharmacy degree
5 years field sales experience in the industry with at least 2 spent in a leading others position.
Good Communication skills
Compliance Manager - Anglophone West Africa (AWA) (Ref Cm003)
• Responsibility spans across anglophone west Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone Gambia)
• Ensure local compliance standards and procedures are kept up to date and are consistent with regional/corporate compliance standards and procedures
• Ensure that appropriate standards are in place governing high risk business activities
• Ensure a sound system of internal controls and legal and regulator! compliance is in place across AWA
• Advice the businesses on their potential rights. obligations and liabilities on various issues and recommend remedial strategies.
• Bachelors Degree in - Legal, Finance, Business Administration or Engineering.
• Previous and relevant cornpliance experience at a managerial level is a pre-requisite.
• Must have previous demonstrable private sector business experience in at least two of the following areas - operations management business process change/improvement, change management, internal/employee communications, training, regulatory affairs
Regulatory Affairs Executive - (Ref Ra003)
• Registration of products and licence maintenance
• Ensure that product Indication and safety updates and variations are submitted when due and implemented.
• Artwork and Promotional materials vetting and approval
• Quality Management System responsibilities on:
o Complaint Handling for the companies and vaccinesQualification
o Working with warehouse staff to maintain cold chain for Vaccines and other temperature sensitive products
o Returned Goods handling for the companies
o Ensuring good warehousing practice for warehouse.
• Bachelor of Pharmacy degree
• 3years Regulatory Experience in the industry
• Good Communication skills
Method of Application
To apply, please send your resume indicating the vacancy reference number to:
The HR Manager - Rx,
#1, Industrial Avenue lIupeju, Lagos.
Applications close two weeks from the date of this advert.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Quality Control Officer at SPAR Nigeria
- Accounts Manager at Transmed Nigeria
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Germaine Auto Centre
- Sales Vacancy at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at School Kits Limited
- Job Vacancies at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Accounting Vacancy at a Leading Grocery Store Via EZ37 Solutions