Sales Executives - Trucks in an Automobile Company
Posted on: 10 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the leading multinational company engaged in the sales of manufactured goods especially automobiles and pharmaceutical products to recruit a Sales Executive (Trucks) for its Automobiles division in Nigeria.
Our client is one of the leading multinational company engaged in the sales of manufactured goods, especially automobiles and pharmaceutical products.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry researching and analyzing sales position.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements.
- Maintain accurate records and establish necessary file for all transactions.
- Verify the good delivery of the vehicle/equipment and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and annual plans to meet company targets and objective.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- B.Eng in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years sales or Business Development experience.
- Technical and engineering qualifications with knowledge and sales experience in Automobile industry.
- Have adequate knowledge of the mechanical workings of trucks.
- Understanding of modern business methods.
- Self motivated, Energetic and dynamic.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Advance Information Technology skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Accountant At The Grill Mall Limited
- Automotive Service Technician Internship Program at Poise Cars - Ultra Media Solution Limited
- Jobs at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Graduate Sales Executives at Montaigne Place
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at DKT International Nigeria
- Sales Executives at ERS Nigeria Limited
- 2017 LS Scientific Limited Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme
- Executive Assistant at Luceez Global Trends