Since our inception, SENCE has been totally focused on building a strategic, quality consulting practice. We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
The main objective of this job is the general administration of office operations of the organization which include, but are not limited to, reception, administrative and clerical support by performing the following duties;
• Answering the phone
• Provides information by answering questions and requests
• Abide strictly by company procedures and control measures.
• Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as filing systems, requisition of supplies.
• Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications and processes in place.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
• Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate solutions or recommendations
• Coordinate logistics for organization’s meetings, retreats, seminars, employee travels, social events etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
This job has supervisory responsibilities. Individuals occupying these positions supervise all lower cadre support staffs.
• The right candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
• At least 2 years work experience in similar capacity and industry.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business documents: write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from clients and the general public with accuracy and attention to details.
• Organized approach and excellent time management
• Ability to make sound judgment and take initiative.
• Excellent managerial skills with good work ethics.
• Extensive knowledge in the use of computer software which includes but not limited to; word processing, desktop publishing, report generation, project management
Work experience: 2-3 years
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.