Graduate Job Placement at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 9 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Conduct research on pricing trends, analyse current competitor pricing and prepare cost-benefit analysis for identified product offerings.
- Responsible for analysing roaming & IDD tariffs and offers on Etisalat network.
- Manage stakeholders in interconnect, wholesale roaming, consumer & business segment teams and IT for roaming tariff implementation.
- Ensure all PRAs and IOTs (Preferred roaming agreements and international operator tariffs) obtained from the wholesale team are properly captured and analysed for new or revamp of roaming tariffs.
- Responsible for monthly reporting and analysis of roaming & IDD revenue.
- Proactively monitor competitors' pricing and analyse the impact on Etisalat roaming & IDD tariffs.
- Produce daily, weekly, ad-hoc and monthly Market update reports on key drivers and variance analysis on Etisalat and competition
- Producing monthly reporting on KPIs (ARPU, Subs, Rev, Market share)
- Track implementations of identified business opportunities based on agreed parameter and provide insight to the business.
- Trend the impact of competition product launch and availability on our network
- Develop business rules / documentation for Etisalat business reporting requirements
- Carry out other assignments as directed by line Manager, Pricing
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences, Social sciences, Economics / Statistics and Business management
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of one year post NYSC experience
- Knowledge of Syniverse, EDCH and Telarix data platforms to extract data for Analysis.
- Must possess commercial and economic awareness, including an awareness of global economic factors that can influence the telecom industry.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, Excel and Power-point.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Data & Software Internships for Students at eHealth4everyone
- Fresh Vacancies at Kingstar Techsupport Limited
- Finance Manager At Transsion Holdings
- Digital Marketer Intern at Scaleri
- Media Business Development Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Sales Manager at Tros Technologies
- Oracle Support Engineer at Dataflex Nigeria Limited
- Commercial Project Manager at Siemens Nigeria