Career Opportunities at Tsaboin
Posted on: 9 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tsaboin
Go on a new adventure every day. Tsaboin boasts a collection of bright minds building new technologies using new technologies in a creative environment. A great working environment is a tough concept to capture in words, but when you experience it, it’s more than just words, it’s a beautiful thing. Join us in this adventure.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks: manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment, and book catering requirements for office
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Follows appropriate security procedures and coordinate with proper personnel when allowing guests or deliveries to secured areas.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Handles initial contact with guests and vendors.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and events
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree preferred
- IT experience preferred
- 5+ years of administrative assistance experience
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to maintain complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, is required
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Be self-directed and take initiative
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to analyze and anticipate the needs of your managers, team members, and their projects
- Strong writing skills
- Outstanding ability to identify and resolve problems
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
go to method of application »
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform for multiple websites
- Develop very well on PHP 5.2 and above with MySQL 5.1 and above
- Proactively look for ways to improve performance, simplify interactions, and make sites better
- Collaborate closely on a shared vision with your team, the larger Tsaboin family
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, interaction designers, and back-end engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Tsaboin better
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of active experience in web programming/software development.
- Must have worked on functional online PHP projects
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Must have worked on a project worthy of mention and ready to showcase
- Strong PHP OOP skills including ability to work with MVC design pattern.
- Familiarity with all of the following: CentOS Linux, NGINX, MySQL
- Ability to design and manage MySQL databases with emphasis on MySQL 5.2 and above
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good working knowledge of XML and web services within PHP
- Sound HTML 5 EXPERIENCE
- Strong CSS knowledge and experience
- Disciplined approach to testing, quality assurance, and delivery
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Troubleshoot issues with web server, database, security, network, and web technologies
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Able to demonstrate a strong numerical/Mathematical competency.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TsaboinSimilar Jobs
- Experienced PHP / Yii Developer - Junior Associate at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Jobs at ASA Advanced Tech Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancies at Cousant Technologies
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Roles at Franelta&Basbra Data Limited
- Project Manager/ Business Analyst at Appzone Limited
- Research And Analysis at RS Hunter Limited