Career Opportunities at Tsaboin
Posted on: 9 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Tsaboin
Go on a new adventure every day. Tsaboin boasts a collection of bright minds building new technologies using new technologies in a creative environment. A great working environment is a tough concept to capture in words, but when you experience it, it’s more than just words, it’s a beautiful thing. Join us in this adventure.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks: manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment, and book catering requirements for office
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Follows appropriate security procedures and coordinate with proper personnel when allowing guests or deliveries to secured areas.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Handles initial contact with guests and vendors.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and events
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree preferred
- IT experience preferred
- 5+ years of administrative assistance experience
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to maintain complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, is required
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Be self-directed and take initiative
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to analyze and anticipate the needs of your managers, team members, and their projects
- Strong writing skills
- Outstanding ability to identify and resolve problems
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
go to method of application »
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform for multiple websites
- Develop very well on PHP 5.2 and above with MySQL 5.1 and above
- Proactively look for ways to improve performance, simplify interactions, and make sites better
- Collaborate closely on a shared vision with your team, the larger Tsaboin family
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, interaction designers, and back-end engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Tsaboin better
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of active experience in web programming/software development.
- Must have worked on functional online PHP projects
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Must have worked on a project worthy of mention and ready to showcase
- Strong PHP OOP skills including ability to work with MVC design pattern.
- Familiarity with all of the following: CentOS Linux, NGINX, MySQL
- Ability to design and manage MySQL databases with emphasis on MySQL 5.2 and above
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good working knowledge of XML and web services within PHP
- Sound HTML 5 EXPERIENCE
- Strong CSS knowledge and experience
- Disciplined approach to testing, quality assurance, and delivery
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Troubleshoot issues with web server, database, security, network, and web technologies
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Able to demonstrate a strong numerical/Mathematical competency.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TsaboinSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Manager at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
- IT Officers at Data Network Infrastructure Limited (DNIL)
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Jobs at TeleMagic Communications Limited
- Field Sales Representatives at Carditech Solutions & Consulting Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Job Openings at Main One
- Sales Roles at Smile Communications