Job in a Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service Company via Stresert
Posted on: 9 June, 2015
Deadline: 29 June, 2015
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
A pioneer and Market Leader in the Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service Industry dedicated to ensuring international best practice in its Operations, and Service output currently seeks the service of an enthusiastic and innovative Senior Level Manager to fill the role of an
- Plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate all Laundry Operations activities.
- Maintain operational efficiency by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Champion the articulation and development of the Production strategy and ensure alignment with the corporate strategies, business goals and objectives.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the factory functions and activities.
- Ensure timely, high quality and cost effective production is maintained always.
- Liaise with relevant departments in ensuring that all logistics, materials and other requirements are available for production.
- Ensure smooth operation of all equipment for smooth running of the factory.
- Monitor service standards and ensure strict adherence to quality control standards.
- Create and revise systems and procedures for operating practices, record-keeping systems, control and personnel requirements.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources.
- Assign detailed responsibilities to subordinates and supervise them to ensure timely delivery of high quality results.
- Motivate, guide and ensure knowledge transfer and capacity building in all factory workers.
- Identify areas of improvements/changes and recommend new processes and improvements to existing systems.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Branch Manager.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of BSc / B.Eng or HND in related field
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- Must be experienced in Factory Operations Management
- Should possess essential Management skills, such as Leadership and Team Building
- Must possess Conflict Resolution, Effective presentation and report writing skills
- High energy with hands-on approach to responsibilities
Method of Application
Work hours & Day: 8: 00 am – 6: 00 pm; Monday - Saturday. Salary is between N1, 200, 000 – N1, 500, 000 / annum depending on experience. Forward all applications to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘OM- Laundry Services’ as subject.
Application closes 29th June, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Process Safety Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Enviromental Executives at Beacongate Limited
- Environmental Specialist & Technical Expert, E-waste at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Jobs at LaundrybyTIMESIGNATURE Limited