If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, global market leader for in-vitro diagnostics and cancer & transplant drugs. At Roche, you have the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation. We are one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups.
To continue our success as a leading innovative company, we are constantly looking for the talents of today and tomorrow. If you are curious, committed, and determined to make a difference, you’ll have the chance to advance your skills through our specific internship program that complements your finance education.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- To focus primarily on the management and development of the HIV program in Nigeria (70% time share); and other business areas (30%) according to business strategies.
- To manage relationships with all stakeholders in HIV Program in Nigeria and to manage market requirements thereof (forecasting)
- To co-ordinate implementation of turn-key laboratories including procurement site-inspections, training, certification, and final handover).
- To serve as an interface with local governments, funders. and international organisations with regards to EID/VL and pMTCT. To build relationships with such organisations.
- Identifies and proposes potential opportunities through local business and market intelligence.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Visit existing HIV program affiliated labs to identify opportunities.
- Develop and implement a business & marketing plan for EID and VL in Nigeria in line with business area strategies.
- To achieve EID and VL sales targets in Nigeria. Ensure the ongoing reviewing and analysis of all accounts.
- Ensure that corrective actions are timeously put in place in order to counter any possible negative or destructive impacts on our sales performance and Roche itself.
The successful candidate should be in possession of:
- Medical/Science background with postgraduate degree
- 4-6 years experience in the healthcare industry
- Project management/coordination experience would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales
- Advanced literacy in MS office
Who you are
- You're someone who wants to influence your own development.
- You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job the is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- The next step is yours. To apply online today and learn about other exciting positions, please visit www.careers.roche.com
Method of Application
Alternatively forward your application together with a detailed CV for the attention of Refilwe Nthongoa: on
email@example.com by 16th June 2015.
Late applications will not be considered. If you have not heard from us two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.