If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PWV Management Services Limited is a property development company in Lagos, Nigeria. PWVM is a company renowned for reforming our environment through the development and management of properties of world-class standards. If your real estate goals are to develop, buy, sell or lease, we strive to provide bespoke services tailored to meet your specific needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Researching and updating suppliers’ data base periodically
- Manage suppliers and their service level agreement with the in-house contract officer
- Liaising with suppliers as at when due: identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- Perform market research on a regular basis to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
- Liaise with Facility Managers and the monitoring and evaluation team so as to track procurement utilization and needs
- Ensure favorable pricing by negotiating prices with suppliers
- Reviewing tenders and organizes the tender board if necessary based on the level and importance of supply. Usually if supply is above a particular level as agreed by management then the tenders’ board will be initiated.
- Projecting stock levels and Initiate Store Audit (stock counting)
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Conduct inspection on supplies on delivery with supplier and the requesting department or unit. This can be done using the storekeeper if the requisition for supplies is raised through the storekeeper.
- Preparing reports and statistics using software and submitting needs analyses reports to management
- Reporting to Senior Managers and Executives as at when required
- Travelling maybe required if goods need to be sourced from another geographical location
- Come up with, and maintain a procurement database
- Giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth and developing the organization’s procurement strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND Business Administration or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
Skills, Interests and Qualities:
- Good interpersonal, leadership , time management and organizational skills
- The ability to work within, as well as to lead and motivate team
- Business acumen, creative thinking and problem-solving
- Motivational skills, energy and resilience
- Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
- Computer literacy
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
- The ability to relate/meet with the requirements of customers at any time
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org