Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Auditor
Reports directly to: Head of Audit.
- Main focus will be on Operations visits and reviews in line with internal audit plan.
- The internal Auditor will audit the process of operation, company's asset, payroll, and ensure standards are being followed.
- Draw up operating standard to be followed if required.
- Identify and assess the organisations wide risks during all reviews. Feed results of such into audit reviews and risk management system.
- Plan, scope and execute internal audit reviews in line with IIA standards.
- Present line manager with recommendations and improvements to ensure compliance and improve business efficiency.
- Prepare draft internal audit reports.
- Build and maintain key management relationships across all operations.
- Administrative support (tracking, follow-ups, etc.).
- Provide ad hoc support on internal audit or other activities as and when required.
- Provide assistance in accountant unit as and when required.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- Chartered Accountant or candidates in view of qualification Degree in Accounting
- Resident of Kaduna.
- Candidate must be 30-39 years of age male or female.
- Candidate must have six years working experience of which three years must be in structured organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work under little or no supervision.
- The ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult situations.
- Customer Service - Respond promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; meets commitments.
- Team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Or Submit a hard copy at:
Gaduwa Estate Road,
Off Oladipo Diya Way (Games Village Road Cadastral Zone B13 Gaduwa),
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.