Engineering Opportunity at Clearlite Solar Limited
Posted on: 8 June, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, -0001
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Clearlite Solar Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Clearlite Solar Limited - A reputable energy company, located in Nigeria require the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below.
- Carry out site survey and site sizing
- Carry out Solar PV and DC design
- Manage Solar Installation Projects
- Gathering Customer load requirements on site
- Install solar panels on residential homes
- Install solar panel on commercial premises
- Install roof railings and stand offs
- Properly flash all roof penetrations
- String configuration for solar array
- Bend conduit
- Run electrical DC wires to inverters
- Clean and maintain equipment
Qualification and Requirements
- Morally and ethically upright.
- Bachelor's Degree (Second Class Division) in Electrical Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Power Engineering, Physics with Electronic and other related courses.
- A good Upper Credit or Distinction in HND may apply
- Excellent Customer service skill and courteousness
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact positively in a team environment.
- Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Possesses a strong willingness to work hard.
- Passionate about the work and self development, ability to learn while being productive
- 3+ year solar panel roof experience a plus
- 3+ year in construction, AC/DC or Telecom DC/battery installations
- 3+ years experience with inverters ,charge controllers, combiner box a plus
- Experience with premium inverters, Xantrex, Outback, Magnum a plus
- Availability of pictures/images of previous work done a plus
- Interpretation of drawings, sketches, layouts and wiring diagrams.
- Must be able to bend conduit
- Must be able to climb ladders to get on a roof
- Must be able to work on roofs for 6-8 hours professionally without any damage to the roof
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Clearlite Solar LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Leventis Motors Limited
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- Latest Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Safety Coordinator at South Dredge Limited
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Accountant at Horkey International Services Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited