Graduate Job Opportunity at CardinalStone
Posted on: 8 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
CardinalStone is a full service investment banking firm operating out of Lagos Nigeria. The firm began operations in June 2008 and is currently registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager and Broker/Dealer. CardinalStone Securities Limited is the licensed Stockbroking subsidiary of CardinalStone Partners
- Sell the firm's products
- Generate trade orders for equities and fixed income from retail clients.
- Managing relationship for these clients in a manner that maximizes revenues.
- Synthesize equity research and develop transaction-oriented ideas
- Set up and host client meetings as may be agreed with clients
- Sell of IPO/secondary offerings to clients.
- Follow market trends and stock movements and suggest alternative business strategies to address changing market opportunities.
- Entertain and build personal client relationships.
- Develop strategies to increase profitability.
- Keep abreast of market conditions.
- Support management in identifying and securing new growth opportunities.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Passion for stocks and the broader markets
- Effective and articulate communicator
- Relationship building skills and confidence
- Ability to take initiative and ownership
- Ability to multitask and attack a problem from multiple angles
- Strong organizational and social skills
- High energy level
- Use of Bloomberg terminal and other analytical tools
- Excellent command of the English language
- Effective and efficient at problem solving
- Attentive to detail and highly organized
- Great communication skills (oral and listening)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Financial Sector Specialist at the World Bank Group
- Python Developers at Cousant Limited
- Jobs at CardinalStone Capital Advisers (CCA)
- Latest Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Senior Accountant At CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc
- Litigation Officer in a Leading Nigerian Bank - Oscar Temple
- Team Member, Tax Team at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
- Graduate Payment Specialists at BitPesa