Exciting Job Opportunity at Strawz Innovations Limited
Posted on: 8 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Strawz Innovations Limited
Strawz Innovations Limited is recruiting into the following vacant position:
The content developer would be required to do research, write, gather, organize and edit information for public view on our website platform.
- Critical thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring – Ability to monitor functions on the web
- Reading comprehension – Reading and understanding contents
- Speaking – Presenting and communicating with
- Persuasion – Little skill in discussing with individuals as regard career development
- Time management – Be punctual and prompt with tasks/deliverables
- Communications & media – Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Personnel & Human Resources – Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- A little knowledge in career counselling and passion about solving issues on unemployment is an added advantage.
- Researching and editing contents
- Developing creative contents
- Partaking in presentations and brainstorms
- Relating with individuals and teams
Method of Application
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the necessary experience and skills for the position.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Strawz Innovations LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH