New Job Vacancy in an Automobile Sales Company
Posted on: 8 June, 2015
Deadline: 29 June, 2015
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
Our firm was established with one thing in mind – to afford Nigerians the opportunity to own a brand new quality car or a first-class imported used car, focusing on safety, reliability and affordability. Over the years, we have constantly been marketing, selling and servicing automobiles for clients who span across various walks of life.
- Formulate and implement operational strategies that is aligned with overall business goals and objectives that would directly contribute to the bottom-line of the organization.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer complaints.
- Serve as contact persons for all Drivers within assigned territories.
- Develop, implement and monitor route schedules.
- Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Monitor operations to ensure that drivers comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules and government regulations.
- Ensure periodic repairs and maintenance check of buses/vehicles and storage facilities.
- Conduct investigations in cooperation with government agencies to determine causes of transportation accidents and to improve safety procedures.
- Direct and manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures related to transportation activities.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information in order to develop plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
- Ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets; ensure daily reconciliation of accounts by all drivers.
- Monitor, review and report daily financial status to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determination of safety procedures for on-boarding passengers.
- Prepare management recommendations, such as proposed fee and tariff increases or schedule changes.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of continuous customer satisfaction opportunities.
- Manage performance of employees with emphasis on productivity, efficiency, and service delivery.
- Develop and implement profit improvement plans and change management plans.
- Manage and supervise staff, organize work shift routes and ensure staff training.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and develop new business opportunities whenever possible.
- Minimize disruption and resolve any unscheduled delays.
- Carry out and analyze results of surveys on passenger/customer satisfaction and start new projects to improve performance.
- Make sure that transport services are available to all through social inclusion initiatives as sponsorships, events, promos, etc.
- Market passenger services to encourage greater passenger use of particular routes and methods of transport.
- Liaise and negotiate with different stakeholders including Local Governments, planning and highways authorities, residents, councilors/politicians, developers and transport providers.
- Identify existing and possible future transport problems, developing transport models and investigating the feasibility of alternative means of transport.
- Financial, scheduling, budgeting, accounting and money mathematics
- Excellent knowledge of the transport industry
- Established relationships with road transport officials
- Extremely smart and target/result driven
- Negotiation skills, conflict resolution skills, organizational and planning abilities
- Business strategy development and execution
- Excellent project management and reporting skills
- Personal passion and drive to meet and exceed assigned targets
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications to email@example.com with subject as "Chief Operations Officer".
Application closes June 29, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Housessories
- Coding Operator at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Account Officer at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
- W-Holistic Business Solutions Trainee Consultant Recruitment
- Business Development Manager at GOF Autos Nigeria LTD
- Customer Service Assosicates at Timekeepers International Limited
- Interior Architect (Design & Sales) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Executive Driver at Hausba Smarthomes Limited