Ethical Hackers at Deloitte Nigeria
Posted on: 22 February, 2012
Deadline: 5 March, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Deloitte
The growing number of attacks on corporate networks and IT infrastructures has become a very serious threat to corporate and national security both locally and globally. it is therefore pertinenet to guard against most of the possible occurrence of intrusion into organization's network in order to mitigate the consequences of unauthorized exposure of trade secrets, proprietary information and customers personal information.
The largest information security team in Nigeria seeks to expand its workforce in order to continue helping organizations maintain confidentiality, integrity & availability of their information. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity over the years has earned us the trust of our clients and our people.
If you have what it takes to be part of the leading information security team in Nigeria then join our committed of organizations' information assets. Succcessful candidates will benefit from our unique 3 year training and development program on ethical hacking.
* Perform vulnerability assessment and network penetration testing
* Perform network infrastructure & database security review.
* Perform review of web applications and web services.
* Perform application source code review.
* Perform wireless and mobile application security review
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or any related discipline (Minimum of second class upper)
* 3 to 5 years IT experience with a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in IT Security.
* One or more non vendor based security certifications like CISSP, GIAC or CEH
* Excellent knowledge of multiple Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and UNIX
* Experience performing different types of security testing such as network penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, wireless testing, code reviews, database reviews and/or firewall assessments.
* Experience with high level programming languages e.g java, C, CH, NET (C#, VB)
* Experience with web application development e.g. ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, J2EE, JSP
* Familiarity with web technologies such as XML, SOAP, AJAX
* Familiarity with web server and application software: IIS, Apache, Tomcat etc.
* Experience with various commercial and open source tools for password cracking, network analyzer, network scanning etc.
* Any other Vendor based Technical certification (Microsoft, Cisco, Juniper, Oracle etc)
* Secure configuration of various network devices (Routers, Switches and firewalls)
* Familiarity with web application testing frameworks
* Experience with Perl, Python or Ruby
* Experience with mobile application testing
* Conscientious, innovative, confident and positive disposition
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
* Successful in the background screening procedure for this position
Method of application
Applicants should send CVs to: email@example.com on or before 5th March, 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DeloitteSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at Lesgilles Limited
- Sales Career at Oracle
- Jobs at Byteworks Technology Solutions
- Sales Trainees at InfraFocus Technologies Limited
- Job Opportunities at World Bay Technologies Limited
- Marketing Vacancy at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Graduate ECDP Sales Programme at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Marketing Manager at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited