Job Vacancy at RTS Global Partners
Posted on: 8 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RTS Global Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
RTS Global Partners was officially launched on 30th September 2012, based on the high demand and requests from its trusted network of clients. RTS is part of RAW Group, operating successfully since 2002.
RTS Global Partners is the first company of its type in Africa & Middle East to provide superior executive advisory, management consulting, talent scouting, succession planning and strategic talent outsourcing solutions to predominately family-based business groups and conglomerates.
RTS Global Partners has supported many family-business groups to make the transition from working IN the business to working ON the business, whilst keeping them accountable to make the right strategic decisions and develop new ventures to increase their wealth pool. The key to success is based on hiring A-player professionals and build the right DNA dream team. This is achieved using our VIP/STATE/ROPE/DNA methodologies.
RTS Global Partners has 4 Operating Divisions (Advisory/Consulting/Ventures/Education). The Consulting Division operates similar to the DNA of a top sports/entertainment agency which scouts for talent, but specifically for the business world and for large family business groups. RTS now has a talent bank of over 200+ Million Profiles.
RTS Global Partners operates on a partnership model and also employs top Executive Search & Selection Consultants. Our Partners/Consultants are based around the world and service clients in Africa, Middle East and Europe.
RTS Global Partners is looking to expand into 22 countries by 2022 by attracting new RTS Partners/Consultants and servicing hundreds of clients in the region.
RTS Global Partner's prime purpose is to support clients to grow their businesses by building their high-performing dream-teams, by utilizing our superior advisory and consulting solutions, that will save them money and time, whilst giving them high ROI.
- Support this company to transform its HR with 500 employees.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- 5+ years’ experience in HR
- Prefer someone from either FMCG, Retail or Hospitality background
- Complete understanding Nigeria employment laws is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills in business partnering/advisory roles
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RTS Global PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Group Information Systems Manager at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Customer Experience Personnel at UnoCasa Limited
- Business Development Officer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Jobs at Elevantix Consulting Limited
- Apparal Procurement Co-ordinator at Point Group Marketing Services Partner
- Head, Internal Operations & Logistics at a Leading Consulting Company
- Job Vacancies at Human Leadership Resources
- Fresh Graduate Recruitment at Workforce Group