Private Property, Nigeria's leading property website is looking to recruit a young and dynamic property agent/realtor to fill the positions of:
The ideal candidate for this role will be in charge of:
Managing & optimizing campaign tracking and reporting for existing channels such as Facebook, paid search, etc.
Finding new channels for scalable growth.
You'll have an experimental budget to try out new things including mobile and new social channels
Working with the creative, engineering, and merchandising departments to create impactful campaigns that drive conversion.
Using data to evaluate and optimize acquisition channels.
Running tests, tests, and more tests.
Requirements for the role include:
Minimum of 1 year experience in digital marketing and customer acquisition.
Can bring actionable insights to the team.
Advanced excel and data analysis skills.
go to method of application »
The job responsibilities of the Property Agent/Realtor include but are not limited to:
- Source new and potential developments with the view of building and establishing relationships with developers, sellers and buyers.
- Carry out inspections of properties be it off plan, land or developed property.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursements of funds.
- Act as intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, usually representing one or the other.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Manage enquiries including phone calls, text messages and emails.
- Perform due diligence on properties to verify property documentation.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Education: Degree in Estate Management or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role with proven negotiation and customer relationship management skills.
- Must have good knowledge of Nigeria property market with existing network of estate agents, property owners and developers as well as property buyers.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Must have an uncompromising approach to accurate and timely reporting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com Please make the position the title of your mail as mails without the appropriate title will not be entertained.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale