If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Dow, we work together to provide solutions that make a difference. Connecting closely with our customers in more than 160 countries, we offer more than 5,000 products to create competitive advantage while positively impacting the world we live in. We combine world-class expertise, future-focused technologies, and sustainability to solve global challenges in the areas of energy, consumerism, health and nutrition, infrastructure and transportation.
For more information about our products or where we operate please visit www.dow.com.
ICEE (Polyurethane & Formulated Systems)
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Key Account Management
- Developing Account Plans for Strategic Accounts;
- Achieve a high level of penetration across multiple functions (Procurement, Technology, Commercial, Management) within customer base
- Maintain strong relationships at all levels of customer organization
- Develop relationships across the Value Chain (Customer of Customer) as needed to support Sales goals with direct accounts
- Develop strong multi-functional account teams (Technical Service, R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain and Customer Service) to effectively interface with customers.
- Effectively negotiation of price, quantities, payment terms as to achieve the business plans.
- Manage customer pricing strategically in line with business goals.
- Deliver a high level of service to customers
- Effectively resolve quality or service issues that arise.
- Work with customers to define un-met needs.
- Develop Selling Projects around commercial and developmental opportunities.
- Drive implementation of Innovation programs with Strategic Accounts.
- Enter and track opportunities using the PlanIt+ tool.
- Successfully convert opportunities to sales growth ($).
- Distribution-ship Management
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge on Dow Formulated Systems technology.
- In-depth understanding for polyurethane markets.
- Be a resource to the business on Competitive Intelligence.
- Be knowledgeable on market trends. Provide Voice of Customer input on key Innovation programs.
- Work closely with sales related functions to build good teamwork, foster customer satisfaction and deliver business results.
- Develop forecasts on anticipated customer product consumption.
- Develop a growth strategy for implementation within assigned region.
- Develop a sales plan for assigned territory.
- Provide needed data to Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) teams to efficiently manage the business.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in the area of overall productivity and efficiency.
- Effective management of sales terms and credit with assigned customers.
- Identify market and technology needs
- Develop new products and fine tune existing ones as to meet customer needs
- Product pipe line and Inventory management
- Lead the introduction of new raw material and Finished products to the local plant and warehouses
- Lead the sampling process from start to end
- Apply pricing strategies for various value centers as to maximize Dow profitability
- Responsible for the phasing out of existing products
- Manage the launching of new products to the market
- Accomplish all assigned duties safely and in accordance with all Product Stewardship guidelines.
- Participate in regional sales meetings and programs.
- Participate in all key performance management activities - goal setting, Employee Development Plans, performance reviews, etc.
At Dow, we are harnessing the power of science and technology to improve the lives of people around the world. We are accomplishing this by empowering our people - the Human Element - to lead change.
To recognize their outstanding efforts and contributions, we offer a total rewards package which is considered top tier in our industry.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance and shares company, business or functional success
- Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities in a rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work on global teams with colleagues around the world and in different locations
Education And Experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Chemical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering degree is preferred
- technical sales or sales related experience is preferable
- Maintain high degree of professionalism and business acumen
- Polyurethane experience is preferred
- Track record of developing and converting sales growth opportunities is preferred
- Demonstrated success in introduction of Innovation programs is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for English and French
- Travel in the territory, up to 50% of the time, required.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here