Our client is into interior finishes with headquarters in Lagos and services to other parts of West Africa. As a result of growth, they require the services of Sales Executives with construction, building and/or interior design expertise.
The role will be an interface between the company and its clients. Must have excellent rapport skills and develop relationship with clients in the most professional manner with good understanding of the technicalities involved in the deliverables of each project managed. Activities are conducted with the objective of increasing the amount of sales with the present clients and identifying and acquiring new business from potential clients.
- Execute client relationship plans
- Identify and acquire new customers
- Build and maintain relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure optimal customer service experience at every client interaction
- Make recommendations to the Head, Sales and Marketing on customer needs and marketing strategies.
- Achieve revenue targets across different product/ service offerings by the company.
- Introduce new service offerings to customers.
- May be involved in carrying operational work with the operations unit from time to time.
- Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of a university degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Building and Construction or other RELATED disciplines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening skill; Must be detailed to the later
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward their CVs and the following AS SUBJECT in order to be considered i.e. Name, academic qualification and similar experience e.g. Saheed, B.Tech Civil Engineering, Sales Officer Kohasa Construction to‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ Application closes 19th June, 2015.
Failure to comply with the instruction above will lead to application disqualification
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.