Latest Job Placement at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 5 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Responsible for analyzing Roaming, VAS and POIperformance on the network and follow-up to ensure quality of service standardsare strictly adhered to.
- Manage all roaming performance Analysis (Data, Voice, SMS)
- Responsiblefor VAS services performance analysis e.g. SMS, VSMS, RBT, DT, MCN, USSD etc.
- Manageperformance analysis of all local and international POIs.
- Followup on all issues related to Roaming, VAS and POI until they are resolved.
- Proposesolutions to solving all Roaming, VAS and POI problems on the network.
- Liaisewith Network Operations and Wholesale & Carrier teams to resolve all ZeroASR issues on the network on both local and international POIs.
- Workwith the drive test team to analyze the roaming drive tests.
- Coordinate allVAS related performance degradation with VAS planning and Operations to resolveall issues.
- Escalate alldegradations in ASR, NER and ALOC to the relevant teams to resolve theproblems.
- Work with theRoaming and Network operations teams to solve all roaming related issues forboth inbound and outbound calls.
- Implementnecessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of qualityissues across all departments.
- Report asnecessary on changes in standards (internally and externally initiated) and onperformance against standards as customer perception side
- Perform any duties as assigned by Manage, QoS Analysis.
- First degree orequivalent in Electrical Engineering
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Network Operations
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions