Job at The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants - ACCA
Posted on: 5 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Association of Chartered Cer
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation that offers qualifications and sets examinations to enable individuals to access the accountancy profession. ACCA monitors its accountants in all sectors and in all countries to enable them to reach a high level of competency and experience, creating the best accountants to deliver organisational growth.
We are recruiting for the post of:
We are currently recruiting for a Business Relationship Manager to join our team in Port Harcourt.
This is an exciting new role where you will be responsible for the delivery of ACCA's employer strategy in Nigeria. As Business Relationship Manager you will work directly with target employers to develop strong business relationships that deliver growth, extend ACCA's brand reputation within employers thereby positioning ACCA as the qualification of choice in Nigeria.
Strategy and Planning -
- Support the development of Nigeria's employer strategy and business plan with a specific focus on growth, reputation and influence
- Using agreed criteria, define which employers should be targeted to ensures a sales pipeline is managed, understanding the potential contribution each employer could make to targets and strategy
- Work with the Global Employer Relations team to develop and deliver a plan of activity for global employers (including high growth potential employers) in Nigeria
- Manages an agreed allocation of employer accounts, developing multi-level relationships, including top to top engagement
- Ensure the appropriate promotion of products and services to employers, ensuring that relevant opportunities for existing members and students are continuously developed and that ACCA grows the number of ACCA members and achieves enhanced reputation and influence
- Work with the Nigerian experts to develop and deliver employer focused Nigerian initiatives throughout the year
Sales Management -
- Obtain and maintain the integrity of organisational information including key stakeholders, students and members of the relevant employers, contact details and history
- Report regularly on progress through the appropriate reporting mechanisms on agreed employer related targets
- Understand the implication of economics, trends in Nigeria, developments in the education sector, activities of key competitors and product and service developments from ACCA on the strategy for employers
- Actively supports the wider work and initiatives of ACCA Nigeria and ACCA
- Contribute to the design, implementation and review of the procedures/ systems and other duties relevant to the job purpose that may be assigned by the Head of ACCA Nigeria
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educated to at least degree level or equivalent essential, a relevant post graduate or professional qualification is desirable e.g. professional qualified accountant
- Demonstrable experience in business development, key account management and business-to-business selling, ideally in a professional service based environment
- Knowledge of sales, business development frameworks, processes and techniques
- Understanding of accountancy related issues (a finance background would be an advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality, trusted relationships up to, and including, board level
- Outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills, both written and oral
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent networker and prospector at all levels
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Commercially orientated and results driven with a track record of successful delivery and an ability to identify new opportunities
- Highly-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic; able to work independently
- Plans, organises and prioritises work to be able to set and meet stretching targets and strict deadlines and within agreed budgets
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism in line with ACCA values and mission
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association of Chartered Certified AccountantsSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designers at the Nigeria Training Network (NTN) Associates