If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited - We are an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting for a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
Key roles for Ellae
- Develop and deliver the strategy for Ellae new business development, marketing and communication, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity.
- Responsible for sales/sales management: attracting new businesses while managing the growth of existing clients.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients for future opportunities.
- Shall promote and maintain the strength of company's image and quality at all time.
- Respond to RFQ's, develop presentations for new businesses, quarterly and annual plans, and implementation of those plans.
Key Roles for Clients
- Responsible for implementing integrated marketing communications strategy and brand management program for clients
- Management of proactive marketing communications strategies that connect all internal and external stakeholders
- Driver in reinforcing and strengthening company-wide unique selling brand propositions through media relations, digital marketing and outreach programs
- Track opportunities, make recommendations and prioritize marketing and communications channels, programs and spend for clients
- Drive communication strategy development for all teams, accounts and activities; development and management of corporate and consumer initiatives and campaigns
- Manage corporate story-telling, consumer launches and promotional marketing to various stakeholder levels to manage perception, increase and maintain top-of-mind-awareness, and ensure emotional connection between clients and their stakeholders.
- To devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plans for business development
- Prospects aggressively and develops new customers through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling and follows up appropriately to obtain appointments.
- Identify new business and ways to increase revenue share of within existing accounts.
- Stay appropriately networked and keeps abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Manage the customer relationship for assigned accounts and develop revenue stream
- Be both proactive and reactive to the customer’s needs and actively manage/monitor their performance (conduct and facilitate regular client visits.) customer service.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing CMC Connect, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
- Prepare necessary reports (Metrics, Periodic Business Reviews) and maintain in company database. Provide monthly reporting of revenue intake and closed deals.
- Maintain complete customer files and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information into the company contact management database.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a business development role in a corporate environment.
- At least 3 years' corporate communication and branding experience
- At least 3 years' experience in developing, writing and delivering external communication programs.
- 3 years' experience in developing high-quality written content for different communication channels including emails, adverts, presentations, etc.
- 3 years' experience of developing and implementing partnership development activities.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication or Marketing related discipline. Possession of a Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all other departments.
- Have a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- First class communication skills: able to operate professionally and effectively at all levels.
- Excellent word-processing and database management skills.
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
- Entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to help shape the organization's marketing and communication strategy.
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate.
- Set clear priorities between competing demands for resources and manage own task and priorities effectively and with minimal supervision.
go to method of application »
We are seeking a Accounts / Front Desk Officer to join Ellae Creative Branding Agency, a design& communications firm in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. At the heart of Ellae is a small team of creative and strategic professionals, all sharing in the same creative passion, philosophy and firm belief in the power of great ideas. We are dedicated to helping our clients develop more meaningful relationships with their customers through brand, communication, creative and the digital channels.
- To be responsible for book keeping, accounts and creating related reports.
- To receive and direct visitors
- To maintain a front desk visitor's register
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- File paperwork, maintain computer files, perform data entry, order inventory, process financial documents, and update reservations. sort incoming and outgoing mails
- Maintain confidentiality & handle sensitive information appropriately
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- Prepare correspondence and reports
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- and any other responsibilities assigned
- Minimum of HND from any reputable institution
- Good knowledge of accounting, book keeping, administrative and clerical procedures
- Computer and relevant software application skills
- Idea of customer service principles and practices
- Articulate, cordial and pleasant personality
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Information management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s: email@example.com