Vacancies at WorkSpace Global Consulting
Posted on: 5 June, 2015
Deadline: 30 June, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
WorkSpace Global Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Group Head-Marketing will be responsible for managing the Marketing and Communication from both a strategic & operational perspective of the firm.
- Reporting to the Co-Founders and serving as a member of the senior management team.
- He/She will be responsible for the development of the firms marketing strategy and will contribute to its organizational strategic planning process.
Duties & Responsibilities
Strategy, Vision and Leadership:
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic marketing plan to advance the firms brand identity; broaden awareness of its programs and priorities; and increase the visibility of its programs across key stakeholder audiences.
- Create marketing/public relations strategy that will allow the leadership to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media and key influencers.
- Achieving stable business level sufficient to ensure profitability and ROE of at least 20%p.a
- Serve as a spokesperson and lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization.
- Proactively build strong relationships with Media Professionals and PR Agencies towards establishing the firms brand.
- Building sufficient capital from injection and retained earnings
- Exercise judgment to prioritize media opportunities, and prepare talking points, speeches, presentations and other supporting material as needed.
Educational Qualification and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences from a reputable University.
- A Post Graduate in Brand Marketing or Marketing is also required; MBA is necessary.
- A Post Graduate in Financial Management will be an added advantage
- Membership of a highly reputable professional body.
- 10-15 years of experience in Marketing and Communication 3 of which must be in a senior /executive level position
- Experience in branding, marketing and sales in FMCG is key; preferably including success with a new product in very challenging circumstances.
- Candidate should be earning around M25.
- Provable track record of successful discharge of the following duties: Branding, Using E-Channels, Deploying Traditional Channels, Market Positioning of The Funds.
- Achieving the targets with a lean marketing budget.
- Demonstrated strong marketing strategic and creative thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to operate in a fast pace working environment and meet critical deadlines while juggling multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to collaborate in a team-oriented environment and communicate across position levels.
- Effective project management and organizational skills with attention to details.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight time frames while keeping all stakeholders informed of progress.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative thinker.
- Marketing Communication
- Public Relations
- Knowledge of Asset Management
- Strategic Planning
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executive Assistant -To the Chairman serves as the administrative and functional point person for the Chairman's corporate, community, and personal matters to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in multiple lines of business.
- Requires full time availability with flexible hours. Requires a desire to learn and expand responsibilities.
The following are some of the duties and requirements:
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships.
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Chairman, staff, business partners and customers.
- Includes initiating contact and securing appointments as appropriate.
- Works closely with other team members to assure the Chairman's preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements.
- Administrative and functional activities include but are not limited to:
- Taking phone calls; maintaining personal and business files & supporting marketing and strategic planning activities.
- Corporate record keeping for multiple entities.
- Note taking & creating documentation.
- Filing, storage & retrieval of business and personal activities.
- Handles financial and accounting matters for the Chairman with confidentiality.
- Prepares and sends business and private correspondence.
- Coordinates operations of Chairman's office including: reception, document preparation & control and internal communications.
- General office maintenance to improve costs and effectiveness.
- Carries out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards.
- Discrete, reserved and able to handle business, personal, and family information with the highest level of confidence.
- Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude.
- Highly organized.
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize.
- Self-Directed with Sound Judgment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with internal and external staff.
- Demanding work environment.
- Good understanding of English and French. Knowledge of an additional regional language will be a definite plus.
- Proficiency required in Power Point Presentations, Emails and worksheets.
Education Specifications/Work Experience
- Graduate from a reputable University with a strong background in Finance.
- Professional membership of ICAN will be of advantage.
- Fluency in French language is a must have.
- 4 to 6 years' experience in a similar position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Tax Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG
- Business Development Executives at FEZ Integrated Services Limited