New Job Opportunity at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 5 June, 2015
Deadline: 30 June, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- To interface and liaise with, service and manage new and existing USN channel customers in Lagos in line with the agreed trade marketing strategy and plan.
- To execute, manage and monitor trade marketing activity that delivers the required USN brand objectives.
- Activation of New Outlets
- Quality, effectiveness and frequency of calls made by Channel Marketing Specialists.
- Sales Generation
- Improvement of outlet look and feel through use of USN VM, POSM, etc.
- Implemented POI and Brand Ambassador Data base.
- Product knowledge and Trade Marketing skill trainings
- Quality of training and new knowledge application
- Develop Channel database, detailing channel landscape plans, successes and status e.g. new outlet activation, volume & sales (monthly).
- Outlet categorisation and classification update report (monthly).
- Individual coverage plan (monthly), Call visit report (weekly) and Channel evaluation report (monthly)
- POSM requirement plans (monthly).
- Sales enquiries follow up and order administration
- Identifying, verifying, assessing and communicating product information, market trends and other pertinent information to the TMM, in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicating and providing updates of USN plans, products, changes and other relevant information to channel in a timely and professional manner.
- Identifying and communicating consumer trends for incorporation into strategic and tactical channel objectives.
- Adherence to corporate objectives in terms of product availability, visibility and communication of USN brand.
- Implement maximum presence of USN brand in all outlets: In the face-of-the-customer/consumer
- Meeting sales targets as per sales operation plans
- Implement trade marketing activities at POB
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Channel Marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Light Duty Mechanic at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Western Development Company Limited (WDCL) Fresh Job Recruitment
- Jobs at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- PMC Construction Manager at Penspen Nigeria
- Technical Sales Manager at a Fast Growing Company
- Car Worshop Supervisor at AutoDoc Car Repairs
- Sales Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Agronomist at Hakar Engineering