Fresh Job at Animal Care Services Konsult Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 4 June, 2015
Deadline: 17 June, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
Animal Care Services Konsult Nigeria Ltd popularly referred to as Animal Care, is a wholly indigenous Nigerian Company in the Business of Commercial Poultry Production, Commercial Livestock Feed Milling, Aquaculture, Manufacturing, procurement and Distribution of Animal Health products and Technical Laboratory Services.
As a result of continuous expansion, we required the service of qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Build up extensive knowledge of 'Key products in terms of active ingredients, indication, dosage, proper application and pharmacokinetics.
- Develop and communicate effective marketing and sales strategy for key products.
- Detail product information to stakeholders in a clear and convincing manner utilizing evidence based references and support.
- Prepare and deliver professional presentations to key stakeholders, Animal Care management and sales force.
- Display full understanding of sales, invoicing and distribution procedures of the company as well as of agents and distributors.
- Buildup knowledge of geography of Nigeria along with location of key business stake holders.
- Develop and leverage on relationships with key stakeholders in the industry, for effective marketing and sales of the Key Products.
- Assume ownership of role and make good judgment in resolving customer needs and complains.
- Generate ideas for promotion of key products through various media outlets.
- Provide value added service to end-users utilizing company resources such as diagnostics and proximate analysis to relationship-building.
- Immediate and effective handling of complaints at a personal level and or with intervention from superiors.
Qualification and Experience
- DVM with MBA as an added advantage
- 5 years in sales and marketing, preferably in Agro-allied industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Brand Officer at Saro Africa International
- Farm Finance and Admin Officer at Farm 360
- Financial Controller- Farms at a Leading Agribusiness Company - ManpowerGroup Middle East
- Poultry Manager at Efugo Farms
- Engineering Vacancies at Saro Lifecare
- Jobs at Amo Group
- Entry-level Saro Extension Agents at Saro Agrosciences Limited
- Job Vacancies at Welcome2Africa International