Fresh Job at Animal Care Services Konsult Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 4 June, 2015
Deadline: 17 June, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Animal Care Services Consult
Animal Care Services Konsult Nigeria Ltd popularly referred to as Animal Care, is a wholly indigenous Nigerian Company in the Business of Commercial Poultry Production, Commercial Livestock Feed Milling, Aquaculture, Manufacturing, procurement and Distribution of Animal Health products and Technical Laboratory Services.
As a result of continuous expansion, we required the service of qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Build up extensive knowledge of 'Key products in terms of active ingredients, indication, dosage, proper application and pharmacokinetics.
- Develop and communicate effective marketing and sales strategy for key products.
- Detail product information to stakeholders in a clear and convincing manner utilizing evidence based references and support.
- Prepare and deliver professional presentations to key stakeholders, Animal Care management and sales force.
- Display full understanding of sales, invoicing and distribution procedures of the company as well as of agents and distributors.
- Buildup knowledge of geography of Nigeria along with location of key business stake holders.
- Develop and leverage on relationships with key stakeholders in the industry, for effective marketing and sales of the Key Products.
- Assume ownership of role and make good judgment in resolving customer needs and complains.
- Generate ideas for promotion of key products through various media outlets.
- Provide value added service to end-users utilizing company resources such as diagnostics and proximate analysis to relationship-building.
- Immediate and effective handling of complaints at a personal level and or with intervention from superiors.
Qualification and Experience
- DVM with MBA as an added advantage
- 5 years in sales and marketing, preferably in Agro-allied industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Animal Care Services ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Farmcrowdy
- Pasture/Herd Manager at AMO Group
- Business Analysts at Smart Partners Consulting
- Human Resource Role at Amo Group
- Postdoctoral Fellow at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Latest Jobs at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Entry-Level Generator Technicians at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- Farm Managers at Willers Solutions