Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (“ARM”) was established in 1994, and has evolved into a leading asset management firm in Nigeria. With an initial focus on traditional asset management, offering quoted equities and fixed income securities, the Company has recorded strong business growth to emerge as one of Nigeria’s largest, most innovative and respected non-bank financial institutions, with a focus on asset management across a broad asset class.
ARM provides unique wealth creation and enhancement opportunities to a diverse clientele of corporations, foundations and charities, high net-worth individuals and small savers, and has consistently distinguished itself through its well-rated research publications, asset management expertise, and value-adding products and services. ARM's business comprises investment management services across pension and non-pension segments, life insurance, stock broking and execution services, trust services, alternative asset class investing such as in real estate, infrastructure, private equity, and hospitality and retail sectors.
- Will be responsible for planning and implementing follow-up on all sales, developing and scheduling payment templates, managing clients and ensuring timely collections of due payments, ensuring accurate records of revenue recognition from various businesses is kept, and working with Head of Sales for Real Estate & Retail on product development, providing market feedback and ensuring that strategies for achieving short, medium and long term goals are effectively implemented.
- Understand and improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organization’s mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Develop and implement strategic after-sales plans to facilitate ease of collections and revenue monitoring.
- Develop and implement schedules for receivables and ensure follow up.
- Develop and implement a template for all milestone payment reminders and after-sales functions.
- Manage all client relationships, through visits and phone calls and ensure accurate information on purchase status is available to each client.
- Work closely with head of sales to plan sales events and ensure success of proposed plans.
- Provide feedback on market expectations and client issues regarding units and ensure resolution.
- Monitor all revenues attributable to the company, ensuring that proper reports are provided to track all income.
- Develop and manages after sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Monitor competitor products, after sales process and all other operational activities to constantly seek improvement to processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate title documents are produced by external solicitors and delivered to clients.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guide preparation of receivables and other after sales activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control after sales and documentation programs.
- Ensures quarterly updates are provided to clients on project status.
- Analyze and control expenditures of unit to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assist other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, amounts received, payments outstanding (due and not due) and any feedback from clients.
- Review and analyze receivables performances against programs, quotes and plans to monitor budgets and determine effectiveness.
- Regular meetings with both Head of Sales & Managing Director around fiscal planning.
- Oversee Operations Team(s) to ensure achievement of set goals
- Communicate effectively with ARM Properties to understand their plans and circulate such information via quarterly newsletters to clients.
- Assist in formulating strategies and Marketing plans by providing market feedback and information to guide marketing and sale of ARM Real Estate Products
- Train and also recommend training programs for Operations Team(s)
- Liaise with and work effectively as a team with other members of the Firm to provide seamless quality service to in-house clients and clients of the Firm
- Actively participate in all company’s budgeting, strategy and performance review sessions
- Act as a good ambassador of the Firm through proper conduct at all times
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. In Accountancy or a Finance related degree
- Minimum of 8 years related experience.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale