AdVoice is a mobile advertising platform that enables Mobile Operators to monetise incoming calls by replacing the ringing tone with audio ads and Advertisers to engage with their target audience in a 1-on-1 fashion.
AdVoice is offered to operators as an end-to-end solution, including ad inventory sales. Mobile Operators benefit from our online Demand Side Platform (DSP), in-country sales teams and the partnerships with international media agencies. Our vision is to couple the operator’s unique insights into their mobile subscribers with multi-channel ad serving capabilities (AdRBT, Messaging, IVR, Streaming, WAP, Web).
AdVoice’s Profiling and Bidding capabilities will enable Advertisers to manage campaigns online in very much the same way as Digital Advertising, in fact it enables them to re-target consumers over the operator channels, in addition to the Search and Display publishing channels.
AdVoice is a member of the Channel IT Group, an international Telecom Services & Supplies company and a market leader in Mobile Network Infrastructure, Airtime Credit Services and Mobile Value Added Services.
The role will have primary responsibility for setting winning strategies and achieving the set sales and P&L targets in the Nigeria market.
To build the AdVoice Nigeria business to a level of operational excellence, efficiency and effectiveness.
To lead the operational day to day activities and be responsible for the proper management and administration of the general running of the office to ensure proper governance and accountability of AdVoice.
To ensure that AdVoice develops effective programs, profile and presence in corporate advertisers, creative agencies, media agencies and advertising bodies in Nigeria.
To sway advertising budgets away from existing media and achieve the set market share for AdRBT and MNO advertising channels.
To provide leadership and impetus to the local business, partnering and working collaboratively with colleagues across the organization.
To establish marketing (digital, acquisition, lifecycle), as well as in Product Management, Content Acquisition, Finance and Analytics to deliver performance driving marketing activity, identify and prioritize product needs and evaluate business development opportunities.
To develop the organisation’s public profile and foster appropriate and productive relations with other non-governmental organisations, media organisations and government, statutory and private bodies.
To effectively engage and manage the business, billing, monitoring, reconciliation requirements of Brands/Account and also manages receivables & payable, filling WHT with FIRS and other assignments.
To ensure that the recruitment, management, training and development of staff are in line with good employment practice and directed towards achieving the organisation’s objectives.
Major Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Develop impactful sales, marketing, pr and technology integration programs with customers that move the needle.
- Responsible for managing all operations within the country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams (business and operations) to successfully deliver on business and technology initiatives with our partners.
- Develop new partnerships across media agencies and advertisers
- Proactively track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends Produce business performance reports
- Client facing and daily contact with clients, client servicing to delight and win client’s confidence.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing strategic plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training
- Effectively manage and develop direct reports.
The Ideal Candidate Must Meet The Following
- 1st Degree or equivalent, A BS/BA from a top tier school; MBA or equivalent degree is a plus
- Membership of relevant professional body is essential
- Minimum 5 years of verifiable post-qualification experience in advertising sales & sales management in the Nigerian market.
- Media Savvy, Significant understanding of mobile/digital/social advertising, data & analytics
- A strong, active network in the media community/industry.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Project management and/or Start-Up experience and/or a successful track record in executing and managing multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional and complex projects.
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management (both internally & externally), establish credibility, and gain trust quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and prioritization skills with keen analytic and quantitative skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues in all forms: written, conversational, negotiations, and presentations
- Exposure to Finance best practice
- Abundance of patience with long deal cycles and changing internal priorities
Attractive salary and benefits
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale