Apply For New Jobs at Global Profilers
Posted on: 3 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Achieve sales performances which at least meet periodic and annual sales targets whilst maximising profit gained from each transaction and maintaining the potential for repeat business.
- Ensure that all opportunities for the company to transact business in any product area are communicated to the correct line Manager.
- Seek to constantly improve knowledge of vehicles, finance products, warranties and accessories, as well as gain an understanding of consumer protection legislation as it affects new car retail sales.
- Ensure that all contact (written, oral and personal presentation) with customers is conducted in such a manner as to enhance the company’s reputation.
- In the case of a customer making a complaint, ensure it is dealt with quickly and that the procedure is adhered to.
- Ensure that vehicles offered for demonstration and for sale are in safe condition and meet the preparation standards laid down by the company.
- Ensure that documentation procedures are performed as laid down by the company and liaise closely with other departments in this respect.
- Ensure that all FSA requirements are achieved and followed.
- Have a thorough knowledge of company guidelines, procedures and company policies to ensure that they are adhered to by yourself, other employees, suppliers and customers at all times to reduce any risk to the company business.
- Promote all services of the company to customers when the opportunity arises.
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to.
- Promote a positive attitude to create a cohesive team which will take the business forward.
- All other reasonable duties as requested by the Senior Sales Manager from time to time.
Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant Qualification in the Social Sciences field
- Knowledge and experience in auto sales.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Have an outstanding record of sales achievement, ideally within the motor industry.
- Be able to work with defined processes and guidelines.
- Have excellent administration skills.
- Have an understanding of database management.
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
- Be committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
- Be respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
- Have resilience and a drive to succeed
- Honest with high levels of integrity
go to method of application »
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, inspect and participate in the work of staff and contractors responsible for making vehicular body repairs to assigned vehicles.
- monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvements to existing policies.
- Perform the more technical and complex body repair tasks of the work unit.
- Perform detailed inspections of assigned vehicles to determine extent of body damage; recommend appropriate repair and replacement activities.
- Select and purchase parts, paints, materials, equipment and supplies from our outside vendors.
- Maintain and update files and records.
- Stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of automative body repair.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities required.
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualification Bachelor of Engineering in Automobile/Mechanical.
- 15 - 20 years of experience in handling workshop floor independently.
- Ability to assess cost of accidental repairs correctly.
- Control and ability to provide quality repair jobs.
- Ability to use modern repair equipment like Car-O-Liner, Various welding machine, Dent puller equipment, Spray Booth, Paint match and mixing etc.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Marketers, E-commerce at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Job Vacancy at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Project Executives at Petros Management Consulting Limited
- Jobs at AA Racma & Partners Group Limited
- Female Marketer and Communication Executives at Leadhire limited
- Female Sales Executives at Kennedia Consulting
- Job Opening at Lorache Limited
- Latest Jobs at Arcadia Media