- Train and certify new channel partners with various product certification training programs. Update existing channel partners with upgrade trainings to keep them updated with latest product offerings.
- Channel Support which includes on-site customer visits, presentations, respond to RFP and Proof-of-Concept (POC)
- Customer Support during Sales Cycle (On-site Product implementation, technical issues and Engineering Team interaction to overcome challenges)
- Conduct Webinars, Seminars, Workshops and Trade Shows on Best Security Practices, Technologies and Product Configurations
- Work with partners to create technical and marketing case studies with reference customers in various verticals
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Work closely with sales representative in assigned territory to do various partner enablement activities such as Product Technical Training, conduct sales presentations and demos for potential reference customers.
- Take technical lead and control of Proof-of-Concept implementations.
- Ability to clearly communicate the cross functional value propositions within our aggregate portfolio of solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge across the industry and awareness of industry future direction.
Desired Skills and Experience
Excellent understanding of TCP/IP, networking, routing, and Virtual Private Networks.
- Understanding of Web (HTTP/HTTPS), DNS, SSL, Email (SMTP/POP3/IMAP) protocols.
- Strong understanding of network security including Firewall (Including NGFW), UTM, IDS/IPS, DDOS, Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus technology.
- Hands-on experience with operating systems including Linux, Windows, and MAC.
- Understanding of Access Control and authentication infrastructure including but not limited to LDAP, Radius, and Microsoft Active Directory. Experience with SMTP filtering solutions.
- Experience with implementing 802.11x wireless networks, and experience with conducting wireless 802.11x site surveys is a plus. Knowledge of network management tools that utilize SNMP, NetFlow, or equivalent.
- Experience with implementing SSLVPN and/or SSL offloading solutions.
- Experience with Web Protection solutions such as Web Application Firewall (WAF)