Mobile Application Developer (MAP 2015) Recruitment at Upperlink Limited
Posted on: 3 June, 2015
Deadline: 31 July, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink Limited is an incorporated company whose core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications and Database Management Software Development. The company has developed strategic partnerships with InterSwitch for payment solution integration, Google for GApps for business and education, SAP for the deployment and management of its suite of enterprise solutions, and a host of others.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for an Experienced and Self Motivated Mobile Application Developer with at least 2 years experience developing Mobile Applications to help develop an Enterprise Application.
- He/She should possess strong web application development skills with significant Back-end Development experience, creativity, and an affinity for solving complex problems.
- Must have worked in a team that has developed Enterprise Cloud Applications before.
- At least 1 year mobile programming experience or equivalent education.
- Experience building mobile based solutions using HTML5, CSS3, jQueryMobile, Bootstrap, Phonegap and Java.
- Ability to work with HTML5 and build Mobile Apps that are accessible on all smartphone, tablet and desktop devices.
- Understanding of other technologies including web portals, cloud computing, API development, and web servers.
- Ability to use Ionic Framework and develop for mobile platforms using native approach is an Added advantage.
- Self motivated to continually improve development skills and knowledge.
- Ability to update programming skills as new versions or frameworks are released for corporate standard platforms.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Upperlink LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- Technical Success Manager at Andela Nigeria
- Accounting Assistant at Access Solutions Limited
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Marketer at NaijaSEO
- Admin/HR Manager at Ultra Media Solutions Limited
- Account Assistant at Infranet Limited
- Jobs at Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited