Executive Position at Supermart Nigeria
Posted on: 3 June, 2015
Deadline: 8 June, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
Supermart Nigeria, Nigeria's leading online supermarket is recruiting in Lagos If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our social media and external communities.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing person who has a background in Customer Service, Tele-Marketing, Marketing or Public Relations.
- The successful candidate will also be our primary contact with external press and be in charge of outbound communications.
- Content creation - Writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Social media marketing - Creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Events and Event planning - Attending industry events and planning meet-ups for your community
- Public Relations - Managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
- Customer Relations - Customer support - answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Social Media) and managing any online feedback forums such as Get Satisfaction pages
- Communications/Marketing Strategy - Creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- Analytics - Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Business Development - As the job demands be also responsible for business development and sales
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required
- Good ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & Tele-Marketing solutions
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with employees and press people
- A truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment
- Accelerated career growth with autonomy and lots of responsibility
- Regular advise and mentorship sessions
- Competitive salary
- A Silicon Valley type fun atmosphere
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume/CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Intern at Jay Osbie
- SEO Specialist at The Vane
- Merchandising And Supplier Selection & Management Job Vacancy at Konga
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Accounts Receivable Associates at Jumia Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Jumia Nigeria
- Entry-level Copywriters at Kilimall Nigeria
- HR Associates at Jumia Nigeria