New Job Positons at Global Profilers
Posted on: 2 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Manage assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet company’s objective.
- Team Management.
- Coaching/ Training and Performance Appraisal.
- Achieve annual Sales and Distribution Target
- Good knowledge of the geographies in Nigeria.
- Driving sales through execution of various route to Market strategies.
- Channel Management.
- Setting sales and distribution target for individual sales Rep and Team.
- Monitoring and reviewing team performance and motivating them to achieve numbers.
- Compiling and analyzing sales Data.
- Key Account management.
- Market Intelligence.
Qualification and Experience:
- FMGC background and experience of Hair care Industry will be an added advantage.
- Good first degree
go to method of application »
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in Sales preferably in an Automobile Company
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Financial Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Job Knowledge
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at EZ37 Solutions Limited
- HR/Admin Executive at Access Solutions Limited
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
- Human Resource Vacancies at WOWJobs