Job at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited via WorleyParsons
Posted on: 2 June, 2015
Deadline: 7 July, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at WorleyParsons
WorleyParsons has had a presence in Africa since the 1970's when Parsons E&C established their offices in Cairo, Egypt. Since that time the company has continued to spread across the continent and in 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Over the past five years, WorleyParsons has executed more than 100 projects in over 15 countries. In 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Worley Parsons has the skills and technologies to address all challenges, from small brownfield services contracts to mega greenfield projects. Our service capability covers the entire asset lifecycle: from identifying the opportunity to the operating phase.
Company: DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
Primary Location: NGA-Lagos
Employment Type: Contractor
Job Level: Experienced
Job Posting: Jun 2, 2015
Unposting Date: Jul 7, 2015
Reporting Manager Title: Engineering Manager
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
- To carry out the Technical Integrity role for the Process discipline
- To ensure all design work is safe and carried out in a safe manner
- To ensure all design work conforms to the codes and standards used by the client, or to agreed industry standards.
- To supervise and co-ordinate all Process Engineers working in the Process discipline group.
- To develop and maintain a quality design threshold for the Process discipline through use of understandable quality procedures
- To ensure all Process work is carried out within established budgets and schedules
- The overall supervision of the Process discipline work
- Technical direction, advice and control of the Process work. Liaison with client discipline representatives to establish technical direction where not provided by codes & standards
- Scope definition, estimation and progress control of the Process engineering activities
- Planning of manhour budgets, schedules, manpower loadings and staffing requirements, by skill and experience, to satisfy project requirements and direction given by the Engineering Manager
- Co-ordination of Process engineering design and drafting
- Liaison with other discipline Lead engineers on technical issues and engineering matters
- Assisting asset/client Lead Project Engineers in the definition of the Process engineering work in any project, design approach and criteria, procedures for engineering work and timely production of deliverables
- Co-ordination and preparation of input to Essential Process Documents, as defined by the client/ contract. Where responsibility for update of the Master Documents is handed to the Lead Process Engineer, procedures shall be put in place to maintain document integrity
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Carry out development and detailed design engineering activities, including co-ordination with the various discipline groups.
Industry Specific Experience:
- 15 years Oil & Gas experience with at least 8 years offshore engineering experience.
- Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WorleyParsonsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Agronomist at Hakar Engineering
- Accounts Officer at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Bosch Africa
- Spare Parts Manager at Leventis Motors Limited
- Customer Service Representative at Tebenaj Automobile Solutions (TAS) Limited
- ICSS Technicians at Western Development Company Limited (WDCL)