Jobs at AG Leventis Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 21 February, 2012
Deadline: 6 March, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Leventis
We are well established multinational group of companies engaged in multifaceted business activities with office in many state of the Federation including Abuja. The need to strengthen our human capital base, sustain competitive advantage and enhance productivity has created exciting career opportunities for enthusiastic professional of high integrity to join the company.
Compensation and Benefits Manager
Administer and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs.
Analyze compensation policies. government regulations. and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan .
Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop
recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current. competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation. and personnel policies.
Formulate policies, procedures and programs for benefits. compensation. labor and industrial relations.
Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations.
Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees, by working with brokers and researching benefits issues.
Manage the design and development of tools by the organization to assist employees in benefits selection, and to guide managers through compensation decisions.
Follow up on pension remittance and gratuity payout for employees.
Bsc or HND in Social Sciences, CIPM and MBA will be an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
5 years' experience in human resources as a compensation and benefit manager.
Principles and procedures for personnel compensation. benefits, labor relations, negotiation, and personnel information systems Good knowledge of Nigeria labour laws.
Human behavior and performance. individual differences in ability. personality. and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
Ability to communicate information. ideas in speaking and writing so others will understand.
Must have developed and implement successful compensation and benefit structures.
Analytical skills and information search.
Proficiency in the use of computer packages which includes: MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word
Real Estate Developer
Scan the environment for high commercially viable opportunities for new real estate projects and establish sufficient links with state and federal governments in order to be prompted of early plans with real estate potential opportunities. This includes identifying private and public lands which yield high NPV/IRR and establish sufficient ties with government agencies in order to be allocated lands in desired areas. To also prepare investment proposals complete with financial & commercial supports as well as strategic marketing plans for individual site acquisitions/developments consistent with the viable
opportunities to maximize financial returns and realizes the execution of the approved projects/developments. To position our Group as a leading player in the Real Estate Development the economy.
Key Result Areas
1. Directs the development, implementation, monitoring. and improvement of the real estate system used by the Real Estate Managers in the interface with exclusive agents, brokers, developers and landlords to acquire quality site locations.
2. Develops and maintains relationships and networks with developers, government departments and agencies to ensure the facilitation of effective long-term relationships that will lead to identification and acquisition of the desired quantity of quality sites.
3. Develops and maintain relationships with stakeholders to facilitate long term relationships that will lead to development of joint strategies, compatible market identification and identification of best practices in the franchise industry.
4. Assist in elimination of all risks of fraud and malpractice, maintaining close co-operation with Corporate Audit, Administrative & Legal functions
5. Ensure at all times that Group is in full compliance with statutory and regulatory provisions and requirements
KEY TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES;
Project management, analytical and negotiation skills. such as the ability to collaborate with others to arrive at a decision, Knowledge of real estate networks, developers, landlords, etc.: ability to develop and maintain positive relationships that will enhance the Group image.
Networking, such as the ability to engage appropriate persons, organizations, agencies and politically interested parties with Great Clips in an appropriate man her . Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and positively reflect the
company's image as a leader in the marketplace,
Knowledge and familiarity with franchise and consumer retail businesses; knowledge of the real estate availability and conditions in assigned markets .
Knowledge of lease terms and site analysis and the impact they have on lease negotiations.
Knowledge of and ability to apply policies. systems, practices and precedents used within the organization.
Ability to recognize opportunities, determine appropriate course of action for the situation, and follow through to maximize results.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send in their detailed resume in Microsoft word format to email@example.com not later than 6th March 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Finance Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)