UKEAS Nigeria - Northumbria University (NU) is a vibrant, innovative and multi-award winning university. Our focus on employability, leadership and responsibility enables our graduates to excel both locally and internationally. We have a strong commitment to the common good.
Vacancy Reference Number: UKEAS NU07:15
The successful applicant will be based within the UKEAS office in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. As a member of the International student recruitment team, the role holder will be required to assist with planning, implementing and co-ordinating recruitment and conversion activities in order to achieve international recruitment targets for Nigeria. Regular and frequent travel across Nigeria and potentially, other countries in the region of West Africa, is a requirement of the role. They will provide extensive communication with Northumbria University to ensure applicants are kept updated about their application and are processed as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Promoting the Northumbria University brand in Nigeria.
- Responding to enquiries and maintaining contacts with students via email, telephone, skype etc.
- Ongoing counselling and follow up with students.
- Converting enquires into applicatrons and subsequently registered students.
- Maintaining the student database for follow up activity with students.
- Preparing and sending applications on behalf of students,
- Conducting follow up With the University to ensure timely updates and offers for students.
- Visa checking - confirming aU documents are correct prior to submissions.
- Assisting in the planning and organisation of office vi.sits by Northumbria University staff,
- Representing Northumbria University at UKEAS fairs and British Council exhibitions,
- A graduate degree With a minimum second class lower division.
- Must be able to work in a customer fadng environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- AbIlity to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly pronclent with Microsoft ilffice applications.
- Ability to multltask. as well as a high degree of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of current trends In social media.
- Target driven with a passion for education.
Specialisation: Student recruitment, customer service and office support .
Required Experience: 3 years post NYSC experience.
Application Deadline: 9th June, 2015
Method of Application
Please send a full CV and covering letter detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.