EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
We specialise in connecting Human Resources to business strategies leading to improved performance of an organisation. We provide a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on- site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to use our services in place of a formal human resource function.
We remain focused on helping our clients navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service to all our clients on a consistent basis.
• Check raw ingredients for maturity or stability for processing and finished products for safety, quality, and nutritional value.
• Inspect food processing areas to ensure compliance with government regulations and standards for sanitation, safety, quality, and waste management standards.
• Evaluate food processing and storage operations and assist in the development of quality assurance programs for such operations.
• Study methods to improve aspects of foods, such as chemical composition, flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, and convenience.
• Stay up-to-date on new regulations and current events regarding food science by reviewing scientific literature.
• Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques.
• Conduct quality control tests.
• Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
• Prepare test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
• Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, or chemical catalysts for quantitative or qualitative analysis.
• Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as needed.
• Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency or to diagnose malfunctions.
• Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
• Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
• Develop, improve, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods
Interested and suiitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.