200 brands, Over 70 countries, Three placements, in 18 months. There's so much to see at HEINEKEN.
year HEINEKEN employs graduates directly into different roles across
our business and through graduate recruitment schemes in some of our
local markets, whilst some of these programmes have an international
element, we have a specific programme for those focused on a long term
Our International Graduate Programme
(IGP) is your chance to make an impact from day one. Our aim is to
develop a pool of internationally minded individuals with the potential
and capability to become leaders within HEINEKEN. Once on board you will
enjoy responsibility, development opportunities, training, coaching,
travel and an environment that both stimulates intellectually and
rewards high performance.
What is so great about HEINEKEN?
Well our 200 leading brands and over 70 operating companies are a good
place to start. The HEINEKEN brand is available across the globe, but we
also brew a host of other famous brands, some reflecting local cultures
and tastes and others that have reached beyond their local market.
There is also our sponsorship of, the UEFA Champions League, rugby's
HEINEKEN Cup, the Rugby World Cup, and music venues around the world.
You Will Be Exposed To
Induction Programme - A one week corporate induction will be organized
prior to the commencement of your first placement in September 2012
- International Experiences - Three international placements, each lasting six months
- Career Development - A world-class training and support programme allowing you to manage your own career development
- Skills Development - You will gain functional skills, in addition to unique exposure to different cultures and ways of working
Ideally You Will Need
- A degree – or about to graduate (preferably a Masters),
- Be advised that if you are considering applying for Supply Chain that you will need to have a science or engineering background,
- Up to two years of relevant work experience in your chosen function, with at least 6 months gained outside your home country,
- To speak at least three languages; one of which should be English and any other two (with preference for European languages),
- A desire to live and work abroad,
- To have proven leadership skills,
- To have an affinity with your chosen field of specialisation,
- To have genuine interest in other countries and cultures,
- To be able to demonstrate your drive and desire to succeed,
- A driving licence.
Method of Application
Click here to apply