If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
e-Recruiter is a specialist IT, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Facilities, Legal, Not for Profit and Commercial recruitment consultancy.
- The Document Management Specialist is responsible for managing the company s documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity.
- Adhere to record retention policies, safeguard information and retrieve data more effectively.
- Store, manage and track company documents using the company's document management software and archiving system
- Scan, image, organize and maintain documents, while adhering to the company's document lifecycle procedures
- Archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule
- Control the retrieval of documents Receive and process Requests for Information (RFIs) from employees or clients and maintain the requests via tracking logs
- Help develop an effective Records Management system
- Familiar with various types of business records
- University degree in a related field e.g Library Sciences or other relevant social sciences degree
- Second Class Upper degree (2:1) will have a clear advantage
- Technology savvy (a must) (will be tested)
- Drivers Licence
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Strong Administrative Skills
- Attention to detail Be able to work independently
- Very good command of the English language (will be tested)
- Previous Records/Document Management experience
go to method of application »
Ensure shop staff operating the store in accordance with the consumer service and brand policies and procedures, to perform all duties with enthusiasm and drive in order to provide excellent service to customers, present the brand and its products to the best. The primary goal is to ensure customers have a pleasant experience.
- Ensure informed, trained, instructed shop floor staff on all aspects of the consumer shop floor journey
- Brand-consumer relationships activities
- Consumer centric service approach
- Living the brand
- Maintain and encouraging positive attitudes towards the Consumers, the Brand and the Merchandise
- Ensure highest level of service to customers
- Interact with customers to ensure they have a pleasant experience
- Accommodating consumer requests and assisting on all service levels by telephone or in person
- Consumer satisfaction by offering second to none fabric, and style advice, how to use print on pattern for our tailoring service & ready to wear collection.
- Diligent size & fit measuring of consumers for our tailoring service.
- Manage the complete tailoring process from front end (customer measurements appointments etc) till back end(tailor appointments and deadlines)
- Handling product complaints
- Ensure that all customers are welcomed and that they receive the best possible service
- Being an example to the sales staff and providing a proper level of service to customers and potential customers
- Facilitate sales to customers in compliance with all company policies and condition
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained at all times
- Handling consumer complaints
- Encourage and motivate the staff to offer visitors assistance in various ways
- Finding appropriate products in the store
- Answering any questions they may have (availability, suitability, price, composition etc.)
- Giving styling advice, measuring and executing Tailoring as a Service project
- Being familiar with iPad (social media), local boutiques/POI/Stylist/Tailors and special fashion events
- Being polite, flexible and have the ability to listen and evaluate
- Have a strong command of the English and French language to understand customers’ needs
- Be socially perceptive to understand customers desires and how they may react to different situations
- Lead in store project management of testing products/service concepts, surveys, polls, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Some experience in Branded Retail Store or fashion department within a large store
- Technical background in Pattern-making cutting and sewing
- Excellent English both written and spoken is a must
- Excellent French spoken is a plus
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer Satisfaction
- Brand storytelling
- In-time delivery tailoring product to tailors
- Informed, trained and motivated shop floor staff
- Consumer loyalty database increase
- Percentage complaints fulfilled to consumer satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction
- Number of same consumer visits
- OTIF shop floor project management
Method of Application
Interestwed and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.