Human Resources Manager at Talent Bureau
Posted on: 1 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Talent Bureau
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Human Resources Manager - Kaduna (FMCG Distribution Company) via Talent Bureau
- Develop and administer policies and processes that ensure a highly motivated and productive workforce and which encourages involvement and commitment.
- Develop and implement cohesive staffing strategies for the timely sourcing, screening, selecting and hiring of high quality employees for all positions.
- Manage all employee affairs in terms of leave, benefits, compensation, etc.
- Provide advice to management on issues such as salary planning, formulation of salary offers, job description preparation, and job evaluation.
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Relevant MSC Personnel management., Human resources management. e.t.c.
- At least 5 years experience in Human Resource Management.
- HR certifications will be an advantage.
- Listening and communication skills.
- People development/Coaching skills.
- Good people skills.
- Decision making skills.
Method of Application
To apply, send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted. We would also keep all resumes in our database and contact candidates for other roles they are found suitable for
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent BureauSimilar Jobs
- Senior Geologist, Unconventional Tar Sand at Dangote Group
- Job Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Facility Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited
- Qualified Mechanical/Production Engineers at Drury Industries Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Graduate Sales Interns
- Area Sales Manager South-West at Henkel
- Job Opportunities at NASCON Allied Industries Plc - Dangote Group