Human Resources Manager at Talent Bureau
Posted on: 1 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Talent Bureau
Human Resources Manager - Kaduna (FMCG Distribution Company) via Talent Bureau
- Develop and administer policies and processes that ensure a highly motivated and productive workforce and which encourages involvement and commitment.
- Develop and implement cohesive staffing strategies for the timely sourcing, screening, selecting and hiring of high quality employees for all positions.
- Manage all employee affairs in terms of leave, benefits, compensation, etc.
- Provide advice to management on issues such as salary planning, formulation of salary offers, job description preparation, and job evaluation.
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Relevant MSC Personnel management., Human resources management. e.t.c.
- At least 5 years experience in Human Resource Management.
- HR certifications will be an advantage.
- Listening and communication skills.
- People development/Coaching skills.
- Good people skills.
- Decision making skills.
Method of Application
To apply, send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted. We would also keep all resumes in our database and contact candidates for other roles they are found suitable for
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent BureauSimilar Jobs
- Packaging Technologist (Supervisor) at Promasidor Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Food Technologist at Ukhozi Personnel
- Sales Manager at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Auditors at The Coca-Cola Company
- Trainee Technical Operator at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Effluent Treatment Plant Operator at SABmiller Plc
- Regional Commercial Manager at Dangote Group