As a result of continuous expansion, vacancies exist for suitably qualified candidates to join the fastest growing airline in Africa and make a rewarding career in the following vacant positions
Deputy Quality Manager
The Deputy Quality Manager will assist the OM in monitoring compliance with, and the adequacy of, procedures required to ensure safe operational practices and airworthy aircraft as required by the Nigeria CARs is carried out by more than one person by means of different, but complementary, quality assurance programs.
• Verify, by monitoring activity in the field of aircraft maintenance and flight operations, that the standards required by the Authority, and any additional requirements defined by the AOC, are being carried out under the supervision of the relevant required management personnel;
• Ensure the validity of all AMO and Personnel Approvals, licensing, certificates etc;
• serve as alternative rep at the AOC in all Regulatory requirement Issues with the NCAA.
• Ensure the AOC:s AMOs hold all appropriate facilities, housing, equipment, tooling, materials, personnel and data requirements for aircraft maintenance;
• Assist in coordinating all aspects of Company QSM with the NCAA on changes required or the terms of Approval granted by the Authority;
• Assess sub-contractors for extension of the quality system and maintaining the necessary capability and monitoring the accreditation and approvals.
• Assess external specialist services required to be used by the company in the performance of maintenance;
• Assess, in conjunction with the OM, suppliers of new and used components, and materials, for satisfactory product quality and monitoring the accreditations.
• Conduct all Airworthiness Technical Review Meetings
• Bachelors Degree In Aeronautical, Mechanical Engineering and/or Aircraft Maintenance Diploma.
• AMEL License or Equivalent
• Minimum 7 years of experience in engineering/maintenance of which years shall be in Quality Management
Other Required Competencies
• Managerial and Communication Skills.
• Knowledge of Appropriate Authorities Regulations.
• Safety and security Consciousness.
• Proven Auditing, Evaluating and Investigative Skills.
Graduates of Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, and Materials Engineering, to take up a rewarding career in Avionics and Aircraft engineering /maintenance.
The candidates required for this position should not be more than 25 years of age by 31st December 2010 and possess Bachelors Degree, minimum of second class (upper division). In addition, candidates should have an SSCE Certificate with credits in five subjects at one sitting.
As applications are welcomed from every part of Nigeria, candidates will be required to provide evidence of their local government of origin.
In addition to going through a systematic training program that will lead to obtaining appropriate certifications, successful candidates shall provide high standard of technical support to line maintenance and daily flight operations. This includes checking of support equipments, transportation of spares and tooling and support to certifying engineers during defect analysis, monitoring of repetitive defects, and assessment of defects, while maximizing safety and reliability at optimum cost.
Personal Assistant to the MD/EVP
Provide administrative and secretarial support to the office of the Managing Director and ensuring an effective and efficient monitoring and coordination of MD schedules.
• Provide secretarial duties and executive support Services to the Managing Director
• Attend to the MD's visitors and other general inquiries in addition to managing the MD's schedules and other appointments
• Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model; and maintain data base for valuable business contacts
• Create and maintain accurate records in soft and hard copies that will guarantee efficient retrieval.
• Provide support services to management with regards to meetings and handling appropriate logistics, notifications and keeping accurate minutes.
• Engage In constructive relationship management with all levels of staff with a view to resolving critical operational
• Review and distribute correspondences to the MD
• Make responses to certain correspondences as required
• Manage other assignment as directed by the MD/EVP
• A university graduate or HND in Business Management or Secretarial Administration
• Should have a minimum of four years experience, two of which should be as Secretary/PA In the office of a top level company executive.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Have analytical mind and energetic
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to work long hours (including Saturdays)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their current CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org within one week from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.