SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. Through our local businesses we work in a way that improves livelihoods and builds communities.
We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship in making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients. We are local beer experts, producing more than 200 beers that are freshly brewed from locally-grown ingredients and only sold in their country of origin. We also brew internationally famous beers such as Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch. We produce our own soft drinks as well as beer and are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola drinks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan for sales and operational effectiveness
- Develop District strategy and Sales and Operational plans
- Manage customer database
- Plan for effective customer service and distribution
- Resource for sales and operational effectiveness
- Comply with company credit policy
- Build business acumen
- Execute sales and operational plans
- Drive sales volume and market share growth
- Manage third party contractors
- Review sales and operational performance
- Manage financial (budget) performance
- Manage human resources
- Minimum of B.Sc. in a commercial field or sales and marketing
- 5 years’ experience in FMCG/Beer market environment
- Professional certificate in Sales and Management will be an added advantage
- Commercially astute, able to understand and implement commercial arguments
- Good analytical skill
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Coaching skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skill
- High level of planning and organizing competencies
- Ability to work long hours and to travel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.