PWV Management Services Limited is a property development company in Lagos, Nigeria. PWVM is a company renowned for reforming our environment through the development and management of properties of world-class standards. If your real estate goals are to develop, buy, sell or lease, we strive to provide bespoke services tailored to meet your specific needs.
• Managing the day-to-day operations of all the facilities
• Project management, supervision and coordinating work of the contractors
• Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises/businesses
• Calculating and comparing costs for requires goods and services to achieve maximum value for money
• Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives
• Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
• Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services as security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal, etc.
• Ensures that all the facilities meet basic requirement for safety and comply with legislation
• Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new facility, or re-organizing current premises.
• Checking that agreed work by staff or contractor has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
• Coordinating and leading one or more term to cover various area of responsibility
• Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service level and to lead on improvement
• Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
• Developing and maintaining good relationships with clients.
• Increasing profitability of existing service lines by quality customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Experience
• HND or Degree in Facility Management/Estate Management or equivalent a related qualification such as Engineering, Management or Business studies relevant professional qualification or Master will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in the Facility Management sector
Skills, Interests and Qualities:
• Good interpersonal, leadership , time management and organizational skills
• The ability to work within, as well as to lead and motivate team
• Business acumen, creative thinking and problem-solving
• Motivational skills, energy and resilience
• Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
• Computer literacy
• A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
• The ability to relate/meet with the requirements of customers at any time
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and CV's to:email@example.com