Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Sales / Marketing Manager
- Manages sales of the company's products and services in within a defined geographic area.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Collaborates with Group General Manager in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximise sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
Details Of Function:
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Group General Manager.
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff's productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborates with management to develop marketing and sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborates with management to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
- Reports directly to Group General Manager.
- B.Sc/HND in any of the following, Marketing, Business Management, or any related discipline.
- Resident of Abuja.
- Candidate must be 30-39 years of age male.
- Candidate must have six years working experience of which three years must be in structured organization.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work under little or no supervision.
- The ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult situations.
- Customer Service - Respond promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; meets commitments.
- Team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Submit a hard copy at:
Gaduwa Estate Road,
Off Oladipo Diya Way (Games Village Road Cadastral Zone B13 Gaduwa),
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale