Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
To supervise all activities of E&I Technicians on both platforms (OFD3 and OFD5) ensuring that E&I installations are successfully executed and implemented as per Client/Project Specifications with zero injuries and/or downtime.
Key aims and objectives:
- Ensure construction works meet Client/Project Specifications.
- Provide onsite solutions to challenges and problems encountered during installation of E&I packages and equipment.
- Make Red-line mark ups as per site determined modifications.
- Monitor man-power allocation in line with work progress.
- Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintain a Material Delivery Schedule for all installation materials and equipment to be delivered to site as at when due in order to ensure a logical sequence of work progress.
- Ensure materials listing in work packs are correct and quantities requested are in line as per overall quantities procured.
- Provide technical advice and solutions to challenges/problems where on-site situations vary from detailed engineering documentation, with the approval of the E&I Construction Manager.
- Developing a site access plan as per available work-fronts for the Commissioning Team during testing of completed Electrical, Instrument and Telecom installations on a system-by- system basis.
- Liaising with Fabrication to ensure timely availability of respective E&I Supports for installation to avoid potential delays to mounting and installation of equipment and packages.
- Review of Red-line mark ups issue by Field Supervisors as per site determined modifications and issuing same to Engineering for preparation of As-Built Drawings (ASB).
Key internal interfaces:
- Project Manager
- Senior Construction Manager
- E&I Construction Manager
- Project Management Team
- Construction Team
- Engineering Team
- Fabrication Team
- Package Team
- Work pack Team
- Document Control Team
- QA/QC Team
- Key external interfaces:
- E&I Sub-Contractor Personnel
- E&I Technicians (Hired Workforce)
- Client’s Field Engineers
The right candidate should possess hands on field experience in Electrical and Instrumentation Project Installations, Electrical Systems/PLC controls, Instrumentation and must be Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
The right candidate should also possess a minimum of 6 (six) years of experience having supervised, partaken and engaged in Oil & Gas Construction and Pre-commissioning activities particularly of offshore Oil & Gas Production Platforms with good knowledge of Production systems, Gas lift & Water Injection systems, Manifolds etc.