About NCR Corporation: NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Position responsible for identifying and targeting opportunities across existing and new prospects.
• May gain exposure to global accounts; Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities; Leads account planning and opportunity planning sessions
• Responsible for maintaining and growing file value and serving as the principal FSD SS representative ensuring the highest level of customer service and support to NCR major accounts; Also responsible for demand creation of NCR SS for existing and new accounts within an assigned; Provide subject matter expertise and support for all SS sales campaigns into targeted accounts
• Responsible for customer relationships ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met driving volume and growth into these user accounts; Key interface or liaison between the customer, sales support teams, the factory, product management and other internal resources with regard to FSD-SS sales and services issues for current customers; Position requires strong relationship management and carries the responsibility for the customer's satisfaction with NCR
• Ensure that key customer accounts continue to thrive in a partnership with NCR; Responsible for any prospect opportunity within their assigned account base in order to advance the business opportunity for new solutions as identified by the region
• Schedules and conducts regular customer meetings to discuss customer-specific issues, review FSD (Financial System Division)/WCS (Worldwide Customer Services) performance/value, ongoing projects and rollouts, and to position new solutions and insure that all outstanding invoices are current; Continually seek to build and enhance enduring relationships with key customer interfaces while working to achieve a thorough understanding of the customer's requirements and addressing customer issues, escalating them, as necessary, to the appropriate internal parties in order to drive them toward resolution
• Continually fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities and execute winning sales campaigns to deliver quarter on quarter growth from those opportunities
• Obtains customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer's needs and requirements; Capitalizes on industry knowledge and customer contacts to uncover future business opportunities; Responds to competitive threats in order to maximize FSD's customer retention rate; Understands the formal and informal decision making process within each of the accounts
• Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques; Create an internal network of relationships with peers, management and internal sales support groups in providing value-added solutions and best in class service for the customer
• Has primary accountability for ensuring that assigned major accounts are being properly serviced by NCR in a manner that reflects NCR's commitment to delivering high quality products and services; Ensure each account has an account plan, which is being managed and executed effectively; Track growth/decline within accounts; Manage the day-to-day operations associated with servicing a major account
• Strategically designs a plan to effectively manage his/her territory in order to maximize incoming revenue and profits in order to meet annual quota objectives; Tracks the sales process through monthly forecast submissions for assigned accounts to quantify and qualify opportunities where NCR is best positioned to win, and assists in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the NCR/Customer relationship are realized; Builds customer commitment in order to accelerate activity through the sales cycle
• Position requires ability to describe how FSD SS products and services relate to the customer's current industry position; Identify major competitors in the account and assesses the competitor's products/services, and compare their strengths and weaknesses relative to NCR; Position NCR as a single source provider offering additional solutions and services to maximize NCR revenue and profitable growth
• Apply presentation and consultative selling skills to deliver sales presentation at senior/executive levels; Incorporate thorough understanding of industry trends and issues into sales presentations; Partner with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities
• Identify and target opportunities across existing and new prospects
• Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives
• Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction
• Close profitable NCR Solution deals incorporating hardware, software, professional services, and customer services; Manage sales portfolio with a revenue focus; Screen, categorize and resolve data integrity issues BASIC
BS/BA degree in a business-related field
4-10 years of related experience
Excellent written and oral communication skills in; Must possess active listening skills as well as written and verbal skills
Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
Demonstrated sales success in attaining quota objectives; Demonstrated success in managing account relationships; Demonstrated success developing new account opportunities
Understanding of SS or similar applications and technology-advantage
Experience in selling software/applications a plus 5-10 years of prior sales account management experience preferred
Financial Services industry knowledge preferable
EEO Statement: Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies: To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this position, click here