Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
One of our employers in the Pharmaceutical Industry is seeking to hire 3 qualified and efficient personnels in Abuja for the positions of
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer enquiries
- Training and managing staff
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Ordering, selling and controlling medicines and other stock
- Meeting medical representatives
- Managing budgets and keeping statistical and financial records
- Preparing publicity materials and displays, marketing services, or as assigned by the Director of Pharmacy.
Required Qualification and Experience: B.Sc. in Pharmacy, Current License to practice as a Registered Pharmacist in Nigeria with at least one (1) year experience.
Hours of Work are 7.30am to 6.00pm from Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 3.00pm on Saturday
- Customer Services/Relationship Management
- Document/Filing Management and Control
- Database Management
- Maintenance of Office Supplies
- Management of Mail (both Hard and Electronic) Correspondence
- Management of Petty Cash, Book and Record Keeping or as assigned by the Director of Pharmacy
Required Qualification and Experience: HND or ND in Business Admin or any related field with at least two (2) years of experience
go to method of application »
- Stock Handling (includes heavy lifting)
- Record keeping or as assigned by the Pharmacist and/or Admin Officer
Required Education is SSCE/WAEC/NECO
Method of Application
Interested candidates should please forward CVs to email@example.com in Word/PDF Formats only. Candidates should state the position applied for as subject title.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale