4DT Space Development Company Limited (4DT Space)
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at First Foundation
4DT Space Development Co. Ltd (4DT Space) - We are looking for people to fill the following vacancies:
- Assist in researching and analysing the cost of building project including estate infrastructure and edifices.
- This person must be able to work with people ane materials as well as have an understanding of how tenders
- A first degree in Quality Surveying or any similar qualification withh minimum of 8 years experience of which 5 years was in a Real Estate company.
- Candidate must be a registered Quality surveyor.
- Membership of Quality Surveyor, member, project management institute, is an added advantage.
- Major the quality and usage of matenats on project site.
- Prepare details progress report.
- Preparation of schedule of materials, budget and cash flow ano rnomtor usage of materials on project site.
go to method of application »
- To plan, create model and manage building constructions 'Ensure Ihat the design is safe. useful, functional,
- Without cornpromising on the law and regulation of that given area where the construction takes place.
- M.Sc/B.Arc degree in Architecture With minimum of 5 years expenence
- Must be a registered member of relevant professional body.
- Develop concept and prototype design to approve company brief.
- Develop schematic drawings to approve specification.
- Translate client brief into conceptual drawings.
- Produce details workings for construction activmes.
- Ensure all required document needed for construction are complete before commencement of construction.
go to method of application »
- To deliver a high quality. and efficient and effective property management service for the organization's property portfolio
- To oversee the management of the organisation's investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing income.
- Minimum of a HND/B.Sc in Estate management.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in similar position in a reputable organisation
- You wiill be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Good judgement
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
- Facility/property management.
- Marketing company properties for sales and letting.
- Business development through upgrading of portfolio.
- Liaising between the company and vendors.
- Tenant selecton.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases.
Method of Application
Direct application to: email@example.com Or to the
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about First FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Driving Vacancy at ToLet.com.ng
- Sales Officer at Next Gear Resources
- Business Development Executives at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Graphic Designer at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited
- Marketing Executives at Bilsak Company Limited
- Account Officer at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Job Opportunity at Adloyal Properties Ltd
- Social Media Intern at Willco