4DT Space Development Company Limited (4DT Space)
Posted on: 28 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at First Foundation
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
4DT Space Development Co. Ltd (4DT Space) - We are looking for people to fill the following vacancies:
- Assist in researching and analysing the cost of building project including estate infrastructure and edifices.
- This person must be able to work with people ane materials as well as have an understanding of how tenders
- A first degree in Quality Surveying or any similar qualification withh minimum of 8 years experience of which 5 years was in a Real Estate company.
- Candidate must be a registered Quality surveyor.
- Membership of Quality Surveyor, member, project management institute, is an added advantage.
- Major the quality and usage of matenats on project site.
- Prepare details progress report.
- Preparation of schedule of materials, budget and cash flow ano rnomtor usage of materials on project site.
go to method of application »
- To plan, create model and manage building constructions 'Ensure Ihat the design is safe. useful, functional,
- Without cornpromising on the law and regulation of that given area where the construction takes place.
- M.Sc/B.Arc degree in Architecture With minimum of 5 years expenence
- Must be a registered member of relevant professional body.
- Develop concept and prototype design to approve company brief.
- Develop schematic drawings to approve specification.
- Translate client brief into conceptual drawings.
- Produce details workings for construction activmes.
- Ensure all required document needed for construction are complete before commencement of construction.
go to method of application »
- To deliver a high quality. and efficient and effective property management service for the organization's property portfolio
- To oversee the management of the organisation's investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing income.
- Minimum of a HND/B.Sc in Estate management.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in similar position in a reputable organisation
- You wiill be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail.
- Good judgement
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
- Facility/property management.
- Marketing company properties for sales and letting.
- Business development through upgrading of portfolio.
- Liaising between the company and vendors.
- Tenant selecton.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases.
Method of Application
Direct application to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or to the
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about First FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Sales & Leasing Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at The Nest Homes
- Jobs at Willco Property Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Real Estate Company - Beckley Consulting
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng